lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:49 pm   Last edited by lizzyusmc on Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm. Edited 5 times in total

~Wedding Planning~

~A guide on things to expect while planning your wedding day on EE~
Hello everyone!

Way back in June, the first official Eden Eternal wedding was planned and hosted. There were many guests, a lot of which were curious about weddings within Eden Eternal. From that, my great friend [GS]MeruMeru and I had a wonderful idea to start this planning service for all of you happy couples out there! Since then we have had many successful stories! ~

Many of you now know about weddings on Eden eternal. Many of you have already experienced it once, or even twice Wink Some of you have yet to see what one is like and are wanting to be a bride or groom some day!

Wedding services on Eden Eternal will begin to expand now! With new, beautiful mob free locations to hold your wedding. Weddings held in 2 additional languages and the possibility of your wedding being featured in the “Screenie of the Week” for backup notes.

The GMs, too, really like Eden Eternal weddings and have been putting some effort in between all of their other projects to push wedding content for us. So far we already have our “Wedding Table”. As long as the Weddings in EE continue to increase in demand then so will the need for more wedding content in game.
(To scroll through this thread quickly, take a look at the table of contents, determine what it is you're specifically looking for, and use the Crtl + F function to search for the number associated with the heading you want!)

Here's an easy link to give your friends! Much more convenient to link in-game. <3

bit.ly/WeddingService  

Table of Contents:

• Updates (0001)
  • Upcoming wedding invites! (0002)
  • Get to know us! (0003)
  • Getting Started (0004)
  • Types of Weddings (0005)
  • Meeting with us/Server information (0006)
  • Feedback/Wedding Content Suggestions (0007)
  • Happy couples! (Served) (0008)
  • Frequently asked questions and Information (0009)

Updates(0001)

• 3/9/2013: Wedding of Tiffykinz_ and That completed wonderfully!
  • 2/23/2013: Wedding of MissRemedy and Googlehimer completed exceptionally!
  • 2/17/2013: Wedding of Paula113 and ryugii completed wonderfully!
  • 2/14/2013: Wedding of WickedKitten and Bayuki completed beautifully!
  • February: As of this month we began to create photo videos for the couples to remember their special EE wedding by! Those are posted in the initial invitation/announcement forum thread. We hope you all enjoy <3
  • 2/3/2013: Wedding of Edenia and BaconAndCookies completed beautifully!
  • 2/2/2013: Wedding of HaileyRae and Ripper069 completed beautifully!
  • 2/2/2013: Wedding of Cresselya and tigar1512 completed beautifully!
  • Guild: WeddingPlanners was created!
  • [b]1/5/2013: Wedding of ZuhuraLeion and N00busMaximus completed beautifully!
  • ~Happy New Year~

Wedding Invites are posted under General Discussion. These can be a public invite or a private announcement. You can keep an eye out for these so you can attend the wedding or congratulate the couple in forum <3
(0002)

Get to know us! (0003)

ZuhuraLeion (Forum Name: lizzyusmc) :

I am ZuhuraLeion, I was the the very first official Eden Eternal bride. I am very excited to share this joy with others using this service, and wish to see future content implemented to further this! As the main coordinator, planner & priestess, I love to plan with couples down to the last detail of their special day to the moment they part on their honeymoon after their reception party <3 I enjoy using Paint Shop Pro, so if you need memorable pretty wedding screenies, this is where you can get some!

Getting Started:
Planning a wedding is a long process, but not a difficult one! Here are the steps we will be planning out. Keep them in mind for when we meet, present to us all of the details that you have, and we will work with you from there to add to and revise your ideas, and finalize everything!

1. The in-game names of the couple.
  2. Will you need a priest, or do you already have one? If you don’t then ZuhuraLeion is available to help you out <3. If you have a priest and they need assistance with their lines, sample wedding lines ARE available for your convenience to pull ideas from!
  3. What kind of wedding will it be? Refer to the section down below to make your selection!
  4. Will either of the two players be handed off by someone? This is a fun little gimmick, but not required! Sometimes one of the players is handed off by someone (a friend, a family member, etc...just like in real life!), then the priest will ask who gave them, and they will confess, and then sit. It may seem simple, but it's an honor.
  5. Where will the wedding be held? This is a very important factor. Essentially, the wedding can be held anywhere you want, but you have to factor in if everyone can get there or not, or if it is too dangerous. Be sure to include xy coordinates! Unsure of where you want to hold your wedding? Here are some ideas:

Wedding Venues/ Locations

* If none of these appeal to your liking we have some new areas you can check out!
  6. Will there be an engagement party? Within games, an engagement party is usually held a week before the wedding. This is where most, if not all, that wish to attend gather at a chosen person's house to meet the couple. (This is usually accompanied by gifts in some cases, and a house party, for experience/class points and a buff, as usual)
  7. Will there be a reception? A reception takes place directly after a wedding ceremony at a chosen person's house, to celebrate the joining of the happy couple.
  8. On which date will the wedding be held? We don't expect you to know this right as we begin planning. There are many things that need to be decided and factored in before a date is finalized.
  9. At what time will the wedding be held? This is mainly up to the couple, but be sure to keep in mind the time zones of your guests, and find a middle-ground. We will assist you in doing so if you so choose.
  10. On which channel will the wedding be held? This is a matter of preference. On certain channels, some players may find that they experience less lag, or maybe 2 is your favorite number.
  11. Who will you be inviting? Will you be inviting just close friends, entire guilds, will it be open to world chat? This is also a matter of preference. If you are unsure, bring it up to us and we will help you decide.
  12. Does the couple have vows to present? Vows are very traditional, but not required. It is a matter of preference. If they do have vows, we will assist in proofreading or helping to formulate them by offering ideas!
  13. Be sure to prepare in-game wedding invitations! This will be after you have gathered all of your other information, and you're ready to invite your friends! Here is a sample invitation. Alternatively, we can create and send out invitations for you.
    **You will also have forum invitations made by ZuhuraLeion/Aphrodite. They will be posted up in the Upcoming Wedding Invites section for everyone to see! These are customized based on your tastes. Here's a sample of what one looks like!

Types of Weddings(0005)

There are many different types of wedding styles. The list of wedding types available for your choosing will grow as we test and tweak, but for now, here is a list of the currently available wedding types:

Standard Weddings:

Standard weddings are your usual serious, formal, beautiful ceremonies. This is the default wedding type for couples that want a more traditional wedding ceremony, or may be unsure or not have a preference.
-The guests are not allowed to speak during the ceremony.
-The wedding lines are very traditional ---just like a real wedding!

Casual Weddings:

Casual weddings are very different from standard weddings. In casual weddings, the lines themselves are more casual ---they can even be silly! This is for couples that may not want to be so serious with their ceremony and would rather be more laid back or playful, or may even be intimidated by the more serious wedding situations.
-The priest's lines, as well as the vows if the couple presents them, tend to be more light, casual, or even playful! It gives the wedding more of a comfortable, laid back feel.
-One of the biggest perks of a casual wedding is the interaction with the guests. During the ceremony, the guests are allowed to speak. Guests should be proper about it and not speak out of turn or too often, but rather speaking at the appropriate times.

Themed Weddings:
Themed weddings are just how they sound: guests will be required to wear certain attire for the event. Do you want all of your guests to be in kimono/yukata/ninja suits, or maybe all kitty cat outfits? Go for it!
-Themed weddings can be difficult to organize since everyone needs the same type of attire, but beautiful when put together!
-Themed weddings have to be placed with one of the other wedding types. You could have a standard themed wedding, a casual themed wedding, and so on!

More to be added as we go! There are other types of weddings, though they need to be prodded and tweaked to suit Eden Eternal. ...Stay tuned.

Meeting with me/Server information (0006)

All right! You have some of your information in mind, and you're looking to meet with us for planning! We run off of EST time and we have school/work/children, so please allow us an adequate time slot to respond to your mail, especially if you are in a time zone that differs dramatically from mine. We currently operate on one server but will be hiring people who will be working on Diamond server soon!
Feel free to mail ZuhuraLeion in forum in you would like a wedding in Diamond server and I can arrange it for you <3.

If you are on Sapphire, feel free to contact:

- ZuhuraLeion/Aphrodite

If you are interested in a wedding in Diamond Server please contact me here with your ign for the server and I'll get back with you:

-If you would like to be an Official EE Wedding Planner on the Diamond Server please contact me through Forum mail  Thank You

"So...how do I address this mail?"
Glad you asked. Wink

When you've gotten some information in mind, you'll want to plan a meeting. Here are some easy steps to get you started:
-Pick your planner/helper according to your server.
-Open your mailbox and enter that person's name in the receiver's box, and title the message 'Wedding Planning'.
-This message should contain some basic information. Here is a sample to work off of. Your mail should include: your name, your couple's name, your priest's name (IF applicable), when you would like to meet, where you would like to meet, and your time zone. We can figure out what time it is in our time zone, so don't worry about converting.
-Wait for our response. We will respond within 24 hours.

Alternatively, you CAN post here on this thread to arrange a meeting with me, just be sure to include the same information as above, including your server.

Feedback/Wedding Content Suggestions (0007)

This is your chance to give us some constructive feedback! Please use the form below and post it in this thread! Please be honest! We always appreciate your input, as it is a way for us to better our services, and know what the players want~

(Note: "This sucks" is not constructive.)

Code:

Your name:
Planner:                       Priestess:
Server:
How were we with communication? :
Were we professional? :
Were you happy with our service? :
How could we improve? :
Would you recommend us to anyone else? :
Additional Input:

Example:
Code:

Your name: JoeBob34562
Planner:ZuhuraLeion       Priestess:ZuhuraLeion
Server: Sapphire/Diamond
How were we with communication? : Answered my mails quickly, always came to meet with us on time, explained things thoroughly
Were we professional? : Yes.
Were you happy with our service? : Very!
How could we improve? : It needs more cheese.
Would you recommend us to anyone else? : Yes.
Additional Input:

Additionally, do you feel like you have a great idea for a future addition to Eden Eternal, concerning wedding content? Suggest it here in this format!

Code:

Name:
Idea:
How it would be used:
How do you think the community would react to this? :
Additional Information:

Example:
Code:

Name: Henrietta315
Idea: I think a wedding chapel would be a great addition.
How it would be used: It would offer a new, formal place for EE weddings to take place. Guests could sit in rows on the pews, and the priest and couple could stand in their designated places in the front. This would likely be located in, or reached from, Aven.
How do you think the community would react to this? : I think the players interested in wedding content would receive this very positively, as it would be a very basic but very welcomed feature.
Additional Information:

The more feedback or ideas we have for GM’s to read the better views they get on what you all want to see for the future of Eden Weddings <3

Happy couples! (Served) (0008)

This is a list of the people we have planned weddings for & Married!

Frequently asked questions and Information (0009)

~Is this on both servers? ZuhuraLeion/Aphrodite on Sapphire and more to come soon!
~Does this cost gold? No. This is a free service and we charge nothing but your thanks if warranted! Someday we hope to have a wedding package in which you can spend all the money you saved on hiring us on getting it! So your wedding will be even more amazing Wink All we have to do is put it together and get you married Very Happy

~Can we marry one of you? No. ): Feel free to propose to Bob, though.

~Are same gender marriages allowed? Absolutely.

~Look at the pretty pictures.~ Who made them? The banner and the wedding invites are designed and created by Lizzyusmc/ZuhuraLeion!

~The GMs love weddings, so don’t forget to look around just in case they catch wind of yours <3

~Can I help? I want to be a wedding planner too! If you are interested in becoming a wedding planner I am currently taking applications for wedding planners, priest/ priestess and or photographers. \o/ So send in your application here Wedding Planners Application . I will contact you as soon as possible for an interview <3

Advertisement

augurssj3

Rank 0
augurssj3
PostedFeb 04, 2013 11:25 am
Your name: BaconAndCookies
Planner: ZuhuraLeion Priestess: ZuhuraLeion
Server: Sepphire
How were we with communication? : Great
Were we professional? : Very
Were you happy with our service? : Very much so
How could we improve? : No clue, it was very well put together
Would you recommend us to anyone else? : I already did
Additional Input:
It was great moment for me and Nia. we were both nervous and all we had to worry about is being there. Thank you once again ^^

IGN Sapphire: BaconAndCookies/BaconBitts/AkromasFury

Paula113

Rank 0
Paula113
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:55 am
Your name: Paula113
Planner: FortuneTiara Priestess: ZuhuraLeion
Server: Sapphire
How were we with communication? : It was excellent! I loved how I could meet up with my planner easily and change things if needed to!
Were we professional? : Definitely! Smile
Were you happy with our service? : Absolutely!
How could we improve? : Everything is wonderful the way it is right now, but next time, the planner should schedule another time with the couple before the wedding to make sure all of the information is correctly recorded so that there won't be any mistakes! Smile
Would you recommend us to anyone else? : I will reccomend using this service to every couple!
Additional Input: Both me and my couple enjoyed every moment of it and the WeddingPlanner team made us feel like it was the REAL THING! Thank you once again for making this day special for both of us! Smile

lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:11 am
Thanks for your feedback, I am very happy we were able to make your day a special one <3

Congrats to you both again

Zuhura <3

lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:14 am
augurssj3 wrote:
Your name: BaconAndCookies
Planner: ZuhuraLeion Priestess: ZuhuraLeion
Server: Sepphire
How were we with communication? : Great
Were we professional? : Very
Were you happy with our service? : Very much so
How could we improve? : No clue, it was very well put together
Would you recommend us to anyone else? : I already did
Additional Input:
It was great moment for me and Nia. we were both nervous and all we had to worry about is being there. Thank you once again ^^  

Thank you for your feedback! It was my pleasure planning and EE marrying you <3 Not only that but now we have an excellent videographer \o/

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedMar 03, 2013 2:58 pm
Just saw that they released this costume + hat in FNO TW: (release info)

for the guys there is:

on the release info there is a black version of both displayed as well ^,^

so even more wedding dress looking costume coming up!

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:03 am
That dress is beautiful : O <3

Kagamie3

Rank 0
Kagamie3
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:03 pm
Such a pretty dress! Thank you Roosje Smile!

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:22 pm
O_O waa such a beautiful dress \^_^/ and the fascinator is super cute X3

the suit is nice too ~ i like the vest option cause it is more formal than the current suit. it would be nice to have a pocket square but i can't complain :3

I hope they're available to people who want a wedding ^^

Ty ty!

~Val~

lizzyusmc

Rank 0
lizzyusmc
PostedMar 13, 2013 4:51 pm
The dress is beautiful ... I know ... but as of yet we have no news that it will be the "official" wedding dress! As soon as we do though ... We are expecting to have a post here from the GM's or Spyra himself .. so keep an eye out Wink and if you like that dress to be the wedding dress... maybe if we get enough people commenting on it, who know \o/ we might just get lucky Very Happy