brljomlat

Rank 3
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Missing AP--hacked or?

idk if any1 had this issue
logged today into my account and all my AP went MIA.. checked AP usage history, found like 43 pages of 8 transactions like this Inscrição Fortificada do Mestre 2.

sent 2 tickets...1 normal and other to billing

anyone had prob like that maybe?

SupermanOX please check this issue
kind regards
Blue
Advertisement

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:09 pm
Unfortunately this has been happening quite a bit recently.

Make sure you change all your passwords immediately.

The GMs are pretty good about fixing the issue - you've done the right thing sending a ticket. PM me if you have any concerns though.

RIP Kizzd

k2matrix

Rank 0
k2matrix
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:17 am
I have also logged in to my account today, only to find that overnight 40k AP has been spent on my account on items for Grand Fantasia - A game I don't even have installed Mad

I have immediately changed my password for this account.

My contact details etc in Account Settings have not been changed, and my Shaiya and DK Online accounts on this login are untouched.

I have sent a Ticket, and have also PM'd GM Leo.

jonny8900

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 10:00 am
Nahh, same thing happened to me, send a few tickets, however I did get the response in Portugese but after like 2-3 months they gave me my ap back... So all I can say is good luck and be patient ^^

ibbi85

Rank 2
ibbi85
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:40 pm
This happened to me about 2 weeks ago. All my AP was spent on Eden Eternal items. What was funny is...on the AP purchase history it said I bought 60,000 AP also lmao. Anyways, all of it got spent for a game I've never played. I sent in ticket...took a while but GMs gave me my AP back after confirming it was my account. Also, I missed the rebate package that I normally do...so they awarded me the rebate package as well.

k2matrix

Rank 0
k2matrix
PostedMar 04, 2013 2:00 am
I had a reply within 3 hours of sending the ticket, and am now just waiting for Billing to resolve the issue Cool

Thanks for the quick response GM team; I'm very impressed with the speed this was dealt with!

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:02 am
it happened to me a long time ago, they gave me back all the ap though but it took ages. They can tell if it was bought from another place.