Lhysium

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 4:31 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
Anyone participating in this event: I suggest taking screenshots of the completion page of any offer you do. From my experience, roughly 60-75 percent of the offers will not pay out. To fix it, you have to contact the advertiser (not Aeria,) and they will ask for ss of the "offer complete" page.  

I have had the same issue in the past and even now, so unless you take screen shots of everything you do that says its complete good luck getting a payout. I wont participate in this because I always have an issue with them. Good Luck guys.
Advertisement

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:40 pm
nice 4done or 6 nice 200AP for free;) maybe i can 100K wc by one try lootwheel Wink

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:42 pm
Great event , has almost no offers for me , so good luck to you all i ain't participatin

pmartine

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:53 pm

REALLY A GOOD OFFER "IF IT WAS FOR ALL PLAYERS AND WORK"

This is more a cheated promotion than a real one. Why? Simple, the offers of the same topic (survey , cells, etc) Are all related to the same site, which means u can complete 1 of them and not all, so, if Matomy is offering for example 10 Surveys, you probabbly can do 2, cause 5 are related to 1 same site, and the other 5, the same. Plus, Free offers, or validation, 50 60% wont work or it send you to a cellphone offer which are not related with the content of the offer anounced which means u probabbly NOT receive the points and the offer cant be completed, WHICH MEANS 1 thing, we are almost OBLIGATION of complete the 1 and only TAB that gives something to MATOMY AND AERIA, "BINGO" the PURCHASE OFFERS, which means this matter of EVENT or GIFT , or TOURNEY from MATOMY AND AERIA is just ANOTHER SCAM. Enjoy this beatuful company, interested in the money Only and not the satisfaction of the customers.

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:11 pm
GIMP download had something that my antivirus picked up on when I ran the install. I'm just going to stick to my Peanut Labs surveys >.>

Lulu_Lulu_Lulu

Rank 0
Lulu_Lulu_Lulu
PostedMar 04, 2013 5:05 am
When I try to look a video, nothing appear Sad

EestiHunt

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 8:48 am

Re: Win AP with Matomy

Win up to $10 in AP Daily
why i lost my money

After i played this question game.I get next day on my phone message u have lost 50,56€.
How can i end this.

duykhang2

Rank 0
duykhang2
PostedMar 04, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Win AP with Matomy

Win up to $10 in AP Daily
EestiHunt wrote:
why i lost my money

After i played this question game.I get next day on my phone message u have lost 50,56€.
How can i end this.  

You did the phone survey? After you completed the survey you need to unsubscribe from it cause of money loss. Go to the same survey you was before, look down at the small characters displayed with the unsubscribing details. For example : sms Stop to 6542 ,

skidoo2

Rank 2
skidoo2
PostedMar 04, 2013 12:57 pm
iBambi wrote:
This event would be a lot more successful if Aeria took a bit responsibility over the free AP offers and got rid of the offers that's not legit.  

Yeah. I've read in other posts that some people have actually had problems with malware in the past when Aeria holds these events. I'm staying far away from this one. Do at your own risk.

Not Posted By Aeria Mobile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:10 pm
This may be helpful for those concerned about malware and such.