pmartine

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Interesting 3rd partner Scam on MATOMY event

This is more a cheated promotion than a real one. Why? Simple, the offers of the same topic (survey , cells, etc) Are all related to the same site, which means u can complete 1 of them and not all, so, if Matomy is offering for example 10 Surveys, you probabbly can do 2, cause 5 are related to 1 same site, and the other 5, the same. Plus, Free offers, or validation, 50 60% wont work or it send you to a cellphone offer which are not related with the content of the offer anounced which means u probabbly NOT receive the points and the offer cant be completed, WHICH MEANS 1 thing, we are almost OBLIGATION of complete the 1 and only TAB that gives something to MATOMY AND AERIA, "BINGO" the PURCHASE OFFERS, which means this matter of EVENT or GIFT , or TOURNEY from MATOMY AND AERIA is just ANOTHER SCAM. Enjoy this beatuful company, interested in the money Only and not the satisfaction of the customers.
U can CHOOSE ; CHOOSE NOT PARTICIPATE
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 03, 2013 8:52 pm
Actually, Matomy has one of the highest success rates of actually paying out AP as far as the Aeria sponsors go. It is one of my preferred sponsors. Feel free to read over this to improve your experience and help counter some of the issues you're having.

jezibel917

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2013 7:21 am
they might have always paid out in the past..... but something is going on with them recently. I put in 7 requests for games and programs I have dowloaded on November 23, within 2 days they changed to "resolved" so I sit and wait for the points.... nothing after 5 days I message them asking if I'm getting them or how long it will take.. every single time I message them.... I get the same darn automated response back..... I've asked for a supervisor on several occasions and explained that I've followed all the rules give them screenshots as proof.... and still I get the same automated response... like noone actually read them.... here we are Dec 16, I've re put in requests like 6 times and they keep changing to resolved... but I still have no points...its really getting ridiculous...

I sent them this....
"is there anyway a live person can email me instead of this auto generated email I keep getting...... I have followed the rules, I have submitted 7 different tickets from the offers page with proof of download and installation, I have been waiting approximately 3 weeks, and every 2 days my tickets are changed to resolved, but I have not gotten any of the points promised..... I would really like to know why I have not received them. I have added comments to all 7 requests stating what I am telling you now..... and they keep getting resolved with no points, I do not receive a supposed email from you saying they are resolved or anything. I have to log onto your website to check them. I'm tired of getting the auto generated responses telling me "put in request from offer page" when I have done that, and added to them 3 or 4 times. Please please Please give me a live person, look at my account with you guys, you can see the 7 requests, with the attached screenshots of proof, and tell me why I haven't gotten the points yet, and when I will. The request ID's are as follows: 169922, 169923, 169924, 169925, 169926, 169927 and 169928. Please do not send me another "please open your request from the offer page" when I have done so multiple times..... please respond to me and let me know what is going on.."

and they respond with this.....
"Thank you for your getting in touch. We take your inquiry very seriously and wish to grant you the points you deserve.
However, in order for us to be able to properly handle your inquiry and manually grant you the points, we need you to send your inquiry through our offer page.

In order to do so please follow the following steps:

Simply click on the button that says “Offer Status >>” and send your inquiry. You will immediately receive an automatically generated email regarding your inquiry – follow the instructions and reply to that email with the proof of the offer completion.
We assure that once you will do so and if you have successfully completed the offer, you will be granted with the points included in your offer shortly after.

Please remember that only by following these steps will we be able to assist you."

Good luck with them cause lord knows I need it !!

jezibel917

Rank 0
PostedDec 16, 2013 7:44 am
oh yay, now they suspended my account for "suspicious activity" smooth move!!