Author Message

klepto762

Rank 0
klepto762
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
108
Location
United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:20 am

game down

inform players
I try not to be one of those players that cries about everything but i do have to say that when this game does crash(which i understand will happen from time to time) there is no information available to players as far as when it is likely to come back online. I think it would make people much happier to at minimum have some sort of information that someone is fixing the problem and a timeline if it is available.
Advertisement

Irrilia

Rank 0
Irrilia
Joined
23 Nov 2012
Posts
15
Location
Wyoming United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:29 am

Re: game down

inform players
klepto762 wrote:
I try not to be one of those players that cries about everything but i do have to say that when this game does crash(which i understand will happen from time to time) there is no information available to players as far as when it is likely to come back online. I think it would make people much happier to at minimum have some sort of information that someone is fixing the problem and a timeline if it is available.  


I agree with you too! Not a single place for "official news" when problems arise. Would be very nice!

Sirjazzyj

Rank 0
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3
Location
Nebraska United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 11:39 am
i agree there should be a forum for game down or issues

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
111
Location
Deep Dank Despair United Kingdom
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Sirjazzyj wrote:
i agree there should be a forum for game down or issues  



GMtk421 wrote:
Hello Golden Age players!

Currently Apocalypse server is down unexpectedly. The Aeria operations team is working with the developer to remedy this situation as quickly as we can. We will update this thread regularly to keep the community informed.

Thank you for your patience!  


http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1914161

this thread should be put in the announcement part and monitored by GM's GS's when things like this happen.

But thank you for the response Smile about 10 hours late ... but still a response Very Happy

Irrilia

Rank 0
Irrilia
Joined
23 Nov 2012
Posts
15
Location
Wyoming United States
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Game down

Something like that would be very nice!!!

Irrilia


jeff_turnbull wrote:
Sirjazzyj wrote:
i agree there should be a forum for game down or issues  



GMtk421 wrote:
Hello Golden Age players!

Currently Apocalypse server is down unexpectedly. The Aeria operations team is working with the developer to remedy this situation as quickly as we can. We will update this thread regularly to keep the community informed.

Thank you for your patience!  


http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1914161

this thread should be put in the announcement part and monitored by GM's GS's when things like this happen.

But thank you for the response Smile about 10 hours late ... but still a response Very Happy  

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
1200
Location
United States
PostedMar 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Re: game down

inform players
klepto762 wrote:
I try not to be one of those players that cries about everything but i do have to say that when this game does crash(which i understand will happen from time to time) there is no information available to players as far as when it is likely to come back online. I think it would make people much happier to at minimum have some sort of information that someone is fixing the problem and a timeline if it is available.  


Thank you for your feedback.

Please understand that a server crash happens randomly... If the game goes down at an inconvenient time, it is possible that we will not have an ETA for a immediately for several reasons (issue hard to fix, teams required for fix are not available etc). It is always a good idea to pop in within the shout box and check with other players if someone else experiences the same issue.

As soon as we have any updates on the situation, we try to update you guys (see TKs posting).

Thanks for your understanding.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: