Author Message

Silvado

Rank 0
Silvado
Joined
26 May 2009
Posts
44
Location
United States
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:38 pm

O_O the one above

is absolutely amazing
=) time to make more EE art friends <3
Advertisement

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
763
Location
Vietnam
PostedMar 04, 2013 1:52 pm
Lol, agreed.

<a><br>

B4trilogy

Rank 0
B4trilogy
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
52
Location
United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:03 pm
Dat tsunoh entry. Awesome contest with awesome entries. Sadly, drawing is my sister's forte (she doesn't even know what Aeria is), mine is manipulation and 3d design. Razz Can't wait to see more, good luck to all!

<center></center>

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
763
Location
Vietnam
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:46 pm
B4trilogy wrote:
Dat tsunoh entry. Awesome contest with awesome entries. Sadly, drawing is my sister's forte (she doesn't even know what Aeria is), mine is manipulation and 3d design. Razz Can't wait to see more, good luck to all!  

Aw that's a shame xD
But thank you, and yes; definitely some wonderful entries so far Very Happy

For anyone who might still be considering entering the art contest, you have less than one week to complete your entry. I'll post one more reminder on the day of the deadline.
Best of luck to you all and, for those in school, have a great Spring Break! Very Happy

<a><br>

bull_doggie

Rank 0
bull_doggie
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
55
Location
Malaysia
PostedMar 10, 2013 12:40 pm
Game shaiya
Theme 1
Name WALKERS
Server Lailah
Entry link http://postimage.org/image/6316hinfr/

Mamacharms

Rank 0
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Posts
54
Location
I am not in the United States
PostedMar 11, 2013 2:57 am
Game: Eden Eternal
IGN: LadyMama
Server: Sapphire
Theme of Entry: 1
Entry Link: link

bull_doggie

Rank 0
bull_doggie
Joined
10 Mar 2013
Posts
55
Location
Malaysia
PostedMar 11, 2013 11:45 am   Last edited by bull_doggie on Mar 14, 2013 11:32 am. Edited 1 time in total

WYumasaki

Rank 0
WYumasaki
Joined
01 Jul 2011
Posts
5
Location
Milky Way. United States
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Art Submission

I just saw this two days ago, and I'm still drawing my submission... so please don't close your contest earlier than your original date? Surprised

Besides that, I have a question about multi-theme...
If I combine two themes (theme 1 and 2) do I have to include all the details from both you described? For example, drawing your OC holding a b-day sign... does it have to be exact? Surprised

Kelvin972

Rank 2
Kelvin972
Joined
28 Oct 2007
Posts
763
Location
Vietnam
PostedMar 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Re: Art Submission

WYumasaki wrote:
I just saw this two days ago, and I'm still drawing my submission... so please don't close your contest earlier than your original date? Surprised
 

Wouldn't dream of it; I appreciate the heads up though ^.^

WYumasaki wrote:
Besides that, I have a question about multi-theme...
If I combine two themes (theme 1 and 2) do I have to include all the details from both you described? For example, drawing your OC holding a b-day sign... does it have to be exact? Surprised  

No, it is not necessary to include every detail from both themes. :p
The more details that match, the better, however, as long as your drawings aren't completely off the wall and actually have a resemblance to the references I provided, you should be okay. Very Happy

Best of luck on your entry, I look forward to seeing it!

<a><br>

Silvado

Rank 0
Silvado
Joined
26 May 2009
Posts
44
Location
United States
PostedMar 13, 2013 10:42 pm

random ramble
hmm I really should finish my stick figure entry. Been pretty busy, and my spring break isn't for a few weeks. owells <placeholder>~ will add the real one when I finish it at 11:58PM later today

O
+ ~[happy bday]
^
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: