Gahloman

Rank 0
Gahloman
PostedMar 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Understanding Dank Scrolls

Hello, and welcome to this very short, yet specific instructional thread on Dank Scrolls. Here, I'm going to outline everything you're going to need to know about the Dank Scroll and give instructions on how to obtain them. Though the forums have been at ease lately with this question, I still see a lot of this question in-game. As well, if any more uses for Dank Scrolls are implemented, this thread will be updated accordingly.

NOTE: If you already know the current purpose of the Dank Scroll, this information won't do you any good, as this thread is directed towards new players only.

What exactly is a Dank Scroll?

A Dank Scroll is an item required in the quest "Self-Improvement I" as seen here:

You can find the turn-in NPC, Pope Zephyrinus, in Aven at the coordinates X:385 Y:465. He'll look something like this:

Where can I obtain a Dank Scroll?

Dank Scrolls are currently non-tradeable, non-giftable items sold in the in-game Item Mall. You can access it by pressing "I" on your keyboard.

Dank Scrolls are worth 5 AP and can be found (including the final, purchased item) here:

I don't have enough AP to purchase a Dank Scroll. Help please?

Your options are simple. You can purchase AP there through one of those methods. The easiest thing to do is, if you have a card, purchase the $2.00 (202 AP) amount and buy the Dank Scroll, leaving the rest of the AP in reserves for items you might need from the Item Mall.

Or, if you don't wish to spend money, you can do free offers there, spend maybe 30 minutes of your time scrolling through offers until you find a few videos, and watch them for just enough AP to purchase the Dank Scroll. Keep in mind, however, that offers may change or don't exist depending on your region, so this method may or may not work for you.

Are Dank Scrolls used for anything else?

To my knowledge, Dank Scrolls currently have no other use. After the turn-in for Self-Improvement I, the only requirement for Self-Improvement II is reaching level 20. Will the Dank Scrolls be used in the future for other means? More than likely, though on what, when or why is entirely speculation.

IMPORTANT : This quest is NOT required in any way. The only rewards for completing this quest are the Eden Crystals and free non-stated/low-stated archive-able costumes. Everything is completely optional for material gain.

Hopefully, this thread clears up any questions and alternate threads regarding Dank Scrolls. Unnecessary? Perhaps. But the main goal for this thread was to direct the attention of new players to avoid raising the question that plagued General Discussion and in-game for so long.
Advertisement

insanePancakez

Rank 0
insanePancakez
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedMar 29, 2013 1:48 am
Thank you, this helped me a lot.

Kittyns

Rank 0
Kittyns
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:59 pm
I'm just watching some survey videos to get mine :S not a biggie to me >>

GhostRavenstorm

Rank 0
GhostRavenstorm
PostedMar 30, 2013 6:47 pm
The "free offers" are scams. They never work. If you're going to hand out your credit card number you might as well buy AP for yourself.

United we stand. Divided we fall.

Kittyns

Rank 0
Kittyns
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:05 pm
GhostRavenstorm wrote:
The "free offers" are scams. They never work. If you're going to hand out your credit card number you might as well buy AP for yourself.  

just did a couple none credit card, none address none phone number. IF you need a dark scroll I got extra points Smile

AK: SweetHearts (Chimera)
Thank you for my sig havenlux

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:09 pm
Kittyns wrote:
GhostRavenstorm wrote:

just did a couple none credit card, none address none phone number. IF you need a dark scroll I got extra points Smile  

The scrolls are sadly non-tradeable.

Kittyns

Rank 0
Kittyns
PostedMar 30, 2013 7:12 pm
Jellyfish10001 wrote:
Kittyns wrote:
GhostRavenstorm wrote:

The scrolls are sadly non-tradeable.  

:C aww darn >< LEAST THOUGHT gift at purchases ><

AK: SweetHearts (Chimera)
Thank you for my sig havenlux

paleosoul

Rank 0
paleosoul
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:37 am
The quest may be optional but if you choose not to complete it you will get a permanent icon for the quest on your screen as a reminder, not a good trade off.

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:43 am
paleosoul wrote:
The quest may be optional but if you choose not to complete it you will get a permanent icon for the quest on your screen as a reminder, not a good trade off.  

There is actually a simple solution to that. ^_^

You can accept the quest, then press L. Find the quest on your quest tracker and press Shift + Left click to untrack it! No icon or blinking red text. The quest is now hidden! \o\

paleosoul

Rank 0
paleosoul
PostedApr 03, 2013 9:46 am
Merushii wrote:
paleosoul wrote:

There is actually a simple solution to that. ^_^

You can accept the quest, then press L. Find the quest on your quest tracker and press Shift + Left click to untrack it! No icon or blinking red text. The quest is now hidden! \o\

Thank you, I was unaware of that. Smile