Author Message

GoldenNL

Rank 0
Joined
01 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
Landgraaf Netherlands
PostedJan 13, 2013 3:40 am

DFLaucher + DFPatcher Problem!

Download Failure
When I Try to Start: DFLauncher + DFPatcher, I get immidiately 'Download Failure' can someone Help me Fix this? PLEASE?
Advertisement

Sammetje1994

Rank 3
Sammetje1994
Joined
18 Aug 2012
Posts
899
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 13, 2013 5:13 am

Re: DFLaucher + DFPatcher Problem!

Download Failure
GoldenNL wrote:
When I Try to Start: DFLauncher + DFPatcher, I get immidiately 'Download Failure' can someone Help me Fix this? PLEASE?  


Delete all and reinstall the client and ignite, then try again.

Ruffle* - Sam[]

GoldenNL

Rank 0
Joined
01 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
Landgraaf Netherlands
PostedJan 13, 2013 5:50 am

Already Done

Re-Installing All Components!
I already did that like 2-3 Times STILL DOESN't WORK!

GoldenNL

Rank 0
Joined
01 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
Landgraaf Netherlands
PostedJan 13, 2013 6:02 am

Re: DFLaucher + DFPatcher Problem!

Download Failure
Sammetje1994 wrote:
GoldenNL wrote:
When I Try to Start: DFLauncher + DFPatcher, I get immidiately 'Download Failure' can someone Help me Fix this? PLEASE?  


Delete all and reinstall the client and ignite, then try again.  


I'm re-installing with my Anti-virus + Firewall tuned-off!, I hope it Work now!

kkrkind55

Rank 0
Joined
03 Sep 2012
Posts
7
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 02, 2013 6:28 am

dfipatcher

eeyman ik heb probleem ik start dfilauncher en hij gaat gwn meteen weg geen update niks

WoodPecker.

Rank 5.1
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6708
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedMar 02, 2013 10:53 am

rc

Download Failure
GoldenNL wrote:
Sammetje1994 wrote:
GoldenNL wrote:
When I Try to Start: DFLauncher + DFPatcher, I get immidiately 'Download Failure' can someone Help me Fix this? PLEASE?  


Delete all and reinstall the client and ignite, then try again.  


I'm re-installing with my Anti-virus + Firewall tuned-off!, I hope it Work now!  

did you install without aeria ignite?

http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/

download it straight from the soldierfront page.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: