tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:56 pm

resolve my questions

whr to find fashion shard?

from whr non-cahers can get level 6 or above gems?

next week gw between 16 teams or 8 teams to decide rank or it had been decided.......
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 01, 2013 8:06 pm
1) Spire

2) High level Tormented Necropolis drop the gems themselves in the 20's range I believe. But good luck getting there. Buying the transponders isn't that expensive. To buy lvl 6, 7, and 8 Transponder is 1,035 Balens. 10$ gives 1,030 AP which is 1k Balens with 30 AP left over during non-bonus AP events. You can get Lvl 6 and lvl 7 together is 440 Balens which is less than 5$, and you can get E-Pins for 500 AP from events on forums and Facebook.

3) Top 8 based on Guild Strength.

tej5jtk

Rank 0
tej5jtk
PostedMar 02, 2013 12:58 am
1.wht is this aspire

2.thx dear for info. i m doing daily surveys to get free ap...

3. had u used convert option in troops.how it works

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:38 am   Last edited by Saveric on Mar 02, 2013 8:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
tej5jtk wrote:
1.wht is this aspire

2.thx dear for info. i m doing daily surveys to get free ap...

3. had u used convert option in troops.how it works  

1) Spire is a feature coming in a later part of 1.5 either Part II or Part III. It is a survival mode boss fight. Where once you kill one boss you immediately fight another with no time in between. You get a Spire chest after you complete it or die.

2) You're welcome

3) I haven't used it, but from what I've read of it, it transfers the enlightenment level from 1 troop to another. I'll be using it in Part II or III though when the new level 50 troops are out.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 02, 2013 1:45 am
Do you have any details on Spire? Is there anything to lose in this? Is it once a day? Thanks Sav Smile

You've made me VERY angry..

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:17 am
In the VIP wheel are high level gems also, but if you are doing surveys to get AP i assume you will not want waste them on VIP, but well just in case someone else read this.

Nice info about the convert, i'm saving daru for level 40 troops but if you can transfer the exp of troops it has no sense. Do you know by any chance if it work like Astrals or you lose any exp on the process?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 02, 2013 4:34 am
Yeah Spire is once a day.

There's also buffs you can buy for it. Resurrection, Damage Buff, Healing, and Reduction in Damage. The buffs cost balens.

I'll post a video later of it.

Cacuga - I don't believe you lose any xp. Like if I go to my Knights lvl 4 Enlightenment and the go to say my Paladin's being their convert to. There is a Down Arrow with a 3 beside it. Meaning my Knights would lose 3 levels of Enlightenment and go down to 1. If I switch which to which my Paladins gaining from my Knights there is an Up Arrow with a 3 meaning gain 3 levels from it's level of 1 current. Which would make it level 4.