KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:18 pm

The Beginning~ By LaiLai of Diamond

~A small introduction to where you wake up after being discovered in the crystal~
I felt a gentle breeze hit my face, as I woke from the house of a very nice lady who took care of me for months. I was resting comfortably in my bed, wrapped up in blankets and covers. I rolled them off of me, rose from the bed, and gave a huge yawn as I stretched. I looked in the mirror.
"Okay, I have brown hair and green eyes!" I said to myself.
The woman told me I was born out of a blue giant crystal, exclaiming that many of them were containing children of my age. She also said that many evils are spreading, and she fears for the future of not only Andrew Village, but the who continent, if not the world. Her stories were interesting, talking about the Eternal Children and the feats they have achieved.
"They were born out of blue crystals," I asked, "I was born from them too! Will I be like them?
"Who knows child," she said with a grin, "Come, lets wash you up so you can eat something, you look famished after killing those giant mushroids out of town! Do you want some Mushroom Soup and bread?"
"Yay!"
I forgot I was still looking at the mirror, and I heard the madam call my name.
"LaiLai! Come on dear!"
I put my hair up into a ponytail, grabbed my staff, called Myth, my Himalayan Cat, and went to meet up with her. I did not know that this was truely a beginning of a adventure that I will never forget.

~Please comment and I will make more of these during maint days maybe~ Smile
LaiLai~~

Advertisement

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedFeb 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Cute story/intro X3

~Val~

NoiNoi120

Rank 0
NoiNoi120
In your closet, eating nutella Philippines
PostedMar 02, 2013 3:11 am

Omg i love it! <3

Keep doing it! Omg i love it! Please make more!!!!

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJun 12, 2013 9:56 pm
Sorry I been busy and totally forgot about this story into! I'll make more in the future and sorry for delays!