yancrocker

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:08 am

No Gender Locks Please

Im sorry but i hate gender locks, honestly i feel uncomfortable playing on a female character cause i know theres so many pervs out there only picking them cause they have huge imaginary breasts or something like that. Its just so awkward and especially cause magic based character are my favourite and i refuse to use them cause of the perverts and my own dignity.
im sure im not alone! please make both genders for ALL races!
Advertisement

frostmaster88

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:18 am

NO gender lock

I hate gender locking there's only 4 classes so and each race cant be each class so please remove gender locking

DarkAfiq

Rank 0
DarkAfiq
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:34 pm

lot of players hate gender locking!

i have to admit, lot of players hate gender locking! is it wrong to have a female humans or a male elves? Sad

xsaomix

Rank 0
xsaomix
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:58 pm
This is one of the things that had originally deterred me away from DKO. I went to make pally only to find its male only character!! And im sorry but big, bulky beastly beings aren't my cup of tea. Its not huge deal for me now as it used to be, because I had originally thought pally's were the only healers!

Anyway i do support this idea completely, but its not really huge deal.

PS. I still wanna make a pally xD

allooutrick

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:33 pm

It really lacks a professional feel

Yes I know this is still beta but adding genders for all the races will really help. I love mages too but I dont want to play as a gender that I'm not. It feels less personal when you have no choice

xsaomix

Rank 0
xsaomix
PostedMar 01, 2013 3:02 pm
Ok so i totally get the frustration... I made a Pally today and i still wish i could of chosen a chick instead. But to lighten the situation I thought of a song which made me lol.

Chex it out:

Cant get video embed to work right sooo xD Here is link instead.

Do it it like a dude - jessie J
http://youtu.be/25c7PfRxE9A

edit:

And i found this for you men out there lol.

Dude looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith
http://youtu.be/AaN7O24cW54