Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:42 pm

seriously you should fix this app....

you should fix this app just keep crashing and is very slow...
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Re: seriously you should fix this app....

Edwinplaza wrote:

They're working on it.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Re: seriously you should fix this app....

Edwinplaza wrote:

What's your device and iOS running?
Performance depends on such factors, not only on game itself. (but yes, it is a bit heavy coded, but they are working on it).

Anyways, It almost never crashes with me, using iPhone 4 (good processor, good ram) with iOS 6.1.
Lag, a bit when opening GvG or when switching back to it from another app.

Edwinplaza

Rank 0
Edwinplaza
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:52 pm
I am using I pod touch 4gen 32gb 6.1....I think is the same as yours they make an update today but the game is even worst than before now I cant even make quests I am not playing much as before because of that and keep crashing It now crash when I make quests....they should take a big time for the app...

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:31 pm
Edwinplaza wrote:
I am using I pod touch 4gen 32gb 6.1....I think is the same as yours they make an update today but the game is even worst than before now I cant even make quests I am not playing much as before because of that and keep crashing It now crash when I make quests....they should take a big time for the app...  

The processor is the same (Apple A4 1Ghz underclocked to 800mhz) but iPod 4th Gen has half the RAM of iPhone 4 (iP4 has 512Mb).

Could you try closing all other apps (closing I mean double tap Home Button, hold one app and press the red minus in all of them) and try play Immortalis? Tell me if it will crash with only it running it alone.

I know this isnt the normal behavior of common users (of closing apps) but just for testing.

In my tests app was spending about 100~130MB while open (out of the 290MB available at start). I think out of the 256MB, iPod just leave around 120~170MB free for apps.

MGBaka

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
MGBaka
PostedFeb 20, 2013 7:33 pm
I use iPhone 5, have been playing flawlessly for the past 2 weeks, no crashes whatsoever.

Dotxdotxx

Rank 0
Dotxdotxx
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Works great

iPhone 4 IOS 6.1

Posted By Aeria Mobile

snakje

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 12:04 pm
Yeah, it lags for those who does click and react fast. The graphics are not couping up. The loading of pages are slow. I am not sure why is that.
Is it possible that graphics are loaded from server or the image sizes are too high of a resolution? Maybe reducing frame rate of some animation will help

Posted By Aeria Mobile