kungfupandaho

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Mediocre player looking for clan

clan search
Hi I'm looking for a clan that is active around the european time zone (prefably). I'm online around 4-5 days a week for 2-3 hours each time. Prefably a clan with slightly older members not 13 year old kids singing in the middle of a clan war or insulting someone for not clutching.

I'm looking for a clan that is serious and have leaders that give clear strats and tactics in clan wars.

e.g. as shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjn1VnaPjk

I know a few nade spots and tacs have been playing AVA for a few months and have picked up a lot.

main class: rifleman (sa58 or m4a1 mk3)
s/d: 1.54
IGN: CountPanda
Team speak 3/ raid call/ mic (yes to all)

I am not looking for a troll clan, I'm looking for a friendly clan that have people that give orders in scrims or clan wars. I like team work, without teamwork this game is boring. I am improving and willing to learn always looking for skills to enhance my gameplay constantly trying to learn 1-2 nadespots and put them in pratice every once in a while. Train aiming and tapping.

I would love anyone interested in picking someone up to give me a tryout in a inhouse scrim or some sort of team play prefably not 1v1 because I suck in that.

Give me a callout with your team speak 3 I am willing to chat and talk.
Advertisement

kungfupandaho

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:51 pm
still looking giving the post a bump

wildmikael

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 2:04 am
Hi CountPanda. we are atm serching for a new riffleman for our competitive teams. We are playing in a ladder, and were trying to go esl when i think our team is strong and brained enough.

If you wanna try my team out, drop me your
- steamid:
etc so i can contact you outside the game.

were all 19+ and mature, im 2.1 s/d and my team is 1.8 s/d average. Even Eurought s/d dosent count. U can still show me ur brained and skilled.
You need to speak proper english now when all the tactics is told in that lang.

If u want to hear some more about the team or the team's bagground. Drop your ID.
#EU TEAM.

kungfupandaho

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 10:49 am
I gave you a reply via private message.