AliceisAlive

Rank 0
AliceisAlive
PostedOct 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Domo is gone? This is a sad day indeed :(

What?!?
I haven't played DOMO for a while but when I went to play today, I realized that DOMO was no longer in the games list on the site. Very disappointed in you Aeria Games!!! DOMO was a great game in which I invested much time and money on. Before I invest any time in any of the other games do you plan on suddenly yanking any of them as well? Makes it hard to trust this company!
Advertisement

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:29 pm
DoMO was around for about 4 years? That's a pretty good run considering other games recently where they have been yanked within a year or so.

Aeria isn't solely to blame on this one although they aren't exactly not to blame for it either.

Games don't stay around forever and eventually must end.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 28, 2012 6:31 pm
Should be thanking AGE for putting it out of its misery, least now a capable company can run it properly. However, if you'd still like to play DOMO in the TW server heres a video and a thread which can help you download and translate most of their gibberish in that server. Hope this helps~

~Lil_Kizuna

TheXN1ghtmareX

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2012 10:14 pm
Indeed. Aeria, in all, takes your money, then bans you right away considering, one of my friends who played the game had 500$ invested in the game, and lost it all right when this site took over most of many good companys' games. And as AVA being the most popular game, many people have been banned from it, as well as people who put a lot of money in it and Aeria doesn't give 2 Dog Shts about it.

SilentScream.

Rank 0
SilentScream.
PostedFeb 06, 2013 1:32 pm
I really want domo back.. ugh

Pienene13

Rank 2
Pienene13
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:57 pm
TheXN1ghtmareX wrote:
Indeed. Aeria, in all, takes your money, then bans you right away considering, one of my friends who played the game had 500$ invested in the game, and lost it all right when this site took over most of many good companys' games. And as AVA being the most popular game, many people have been banned from it, as well as people who put a lot of money in it and Aeria doesn't give 2 Dog Shts about it.  

Lol, so just because you pay money you shouldn't get banned?
Amazing logic.

Now, about DOMO, it was a let down that it closed, and i must admit, finding another game to play in it's place hasn't been easy. AGE releasing a new game is what i've switched to (Scarlet Blade *q*).
But really at this point it should just be accepted that DOMO has been deleted along with all the time, money and effort you put into it. The data is gone. No more use really bringing it up.
I'd still probably turn up on tw DOMO time to time as it's gameplay somewhat still seems unique, but i wouldn't put as much effort as i did with AGE DOMO.
And yeah, as Amigo said, it had a good 4+ year run. Look at what happened to Divina, got released and i think it was out there for a bit more than half a year?
You gotta be happy that DOMO here survived as long as it did.

Retirement calls. Good bye :)

whitefangpup

Rank 0
whitefangpup
PostedMar 01, 2013 7:42 am

its long run...

Domo brought me here to aeria cuz i was looking for soemthing new and better then FlyFF from gpotato.....

Loved my Family and friends i had, we all knew each other so it was a small world big server, ONe happeh family <3.

it did have a good run and it was prob one of aeria top profits. to me it 'upgraded' i guess, too fast and they got greedy -.-. the saras and etc....everyone wanted those things. i didnt -.- i just kept goin on like i had for 2-3 years like a boss <3 XDD.

Id really like to see another game like it with the interface and all cuz right now i dont really play anything else on the pc after it went down (mainly after i quit - went to come back on to check on my pets i had a friend baby sittin for me while i was at college and the game is gone and so is my big Simba and my Queen and my cuddle bear >.<. they all made me happeh ;-;

now i have 3 cats and i have to find a baby sitter so we can sell the dang house >:O this wouldnt have happened if i have my game still >.<