.ItsMe

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2011 3:09 pm

About Free AP's

When I want to complete an offer to receive some AP's and I'm told I have to register an account on a site.
So, when I register there do I have to use the same e-mail address as the one I use on Aeria Games in order to receive AP's?
Advertisement

rawrmeetscute

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Re: About Free AP's

.ItsMe wrote:
When I want to complete an offer to receive some AP's and I'm told I have to register an account on a site.
So, when I register there do I have to use the same e-mail address as the one I use on Aeria Games in order to receive AP's?  

Seems like more of them are worth more trouble then the "free" ap they reward, over 3/4ths of the free stuff you have to download is loaded with virus's and maleware.

ahobaba51

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:15 am

rawrmeetscute wrote:
.ItsMe wrote:

Seems like more of them are worth more trouble then the "free" ap they reward, over 3/4ths of the free stuff you have to download is loaded with virus's and maleware.  

ahobaba51

Rank 0
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:15 am

Jasontrocks

Rank 0
Jasontrocks
PostedJan 25, 2012 5:18 am

free ap...??
rawrmeetscute wrote:
.ItsMe wrote:

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 01, 2013 6:48 am
the offers that require you to download something don't. unless you know the software is clean and the software designers are reliable. even then tread with caution. some are just scams to get your ip address to put viruses into your computer to steal your info.