iRjt77

Rank 0
iRjt77
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:36 pm

Special Event: A Call to Arms! Paid?

Is it still paying out?
1. Tell all your friends who have been gone for more than 30 days about the awesome quest "Return of the Heroes".
2. When they return, have them take a screenshot of receiving their Gift Pack
3. Fill out THIS FORM with the required information. Don't forget to include the screenshot!

Note:
- You can only recruit at most TWO returning members!
- If the returning player submits shares the screenshot with more than one friend all the entries are disqualified
- You cannot refer an "Alt" character that you haven't played on; you must bring back someone else.
- You cannot refer two "Alt" characters of the same person, it must be TWO different people!

This event wasn't a raffle

I know more than 12 people did this correctly.
Is it still paying out?

Anyone else not get their prizes?
Advertisement

NicoleP_05538

GameSage: Aeria Browser
NicoleP_05538
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:31 pm
they have the winners. check the call of arms event. I'm not sure if it's random, but they disqualified some people because they were caught using alts. You are welcome to try sending in a ticket about it if you want to know why you didn't get it.

carson.wgkt

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 4:46 am
NicoleP_05538 wrote:
they have the winners. check the call of arms event. I'm not sure if it's random, but they disqualified some people because they were caught using alts. You are welcome to try sending in a ticket about it if you want to know why you didn't get it.  

It wasn't randomized. "Winners" are whoever did the event correctly. Are you saying only 12 people completed the event correctly?