Clairvoyance - Level 5, Eos
- We are looking for level 20+ players who are active, loyal, and friendly.
- We request that any active players donate a 20k in gold daily to the guild in order to raise our level. I know it's a bit high, but we're level 4(only applies to members who are level 30+). If it were any less, it would take WAY too much time to actually level it to level 5. Once we get to level 5, donations will be removed from the guild, or until the guild level cap gets raised(in which it most likely will considering how a few of the buffs are "Mastery I" meaning it can go higher). ===========================================================
WE ARE NOW LEVEL 5, DONATIONS REMOVED FROM THE GUILD FOR THE TIME BEING.
PLEASE DO NOT DONATE, KEEP YOUR MONEY, WE DON'T WANT IT.
- Our guild storage is available to all members. I, Atlas, do this to ensure that all of the members equipment stays at top notch and none of you are truly squishy or your character is undergeared. If your build is messed up, well, that's your own fault. Can't do anything about that until item mall is opened up so you can get a skill/stat reset(or until you get them from the Aeria Bag, or finishing temple). If you have anything that's useful, but you cannot use it, please put it in guild storage. I limit this to runes and blue equipment(gold, purple, or red, or boss armors are given to me so I can hand those out personally, unless there's a surplus). If there is a suprlus of items in the guild storage, I will designate the Vice leader, or an elite, to combine runes, or sell blues on the market.
- We do not accept any mean, or harsh players. You can be as serious as you want to be, but make sure it's leveled evenly with a sense of humor.
I'm pretty strict myself, but if you can't have a good laugh, or be friendly with guild members, then I have no reason to recruit you(If you are from Evolution, you will be given a trial period as we don't have such great terms with them, sorry. Ricest and Shinzo have ruined your chances, you can thank them).
- I do not promote people based on if they ask me, I do not promote people based on them sucking up to me, or the vice. Your promotion is based entirely on what I think of you, and if you will be a good asset to the guild, so your first impression better be a good one. But that doesn't mean you have to be someone who you're not. Just be yourself, be honest, and you'll be fine.
- If you join this guild, I will ask you join us on RaidCall, if you have an account, I will give you the room ID, or you can get the room ID from the guild notices in game. If you don't have an account, please make one. I use RaidCall to keep this guild organized, and if there is no organization in the guild, then it shouldn't even be considered as a guild, nor should it even exist.
- Please do NOT be uberly quiet when in the guild, if you're a chatty cathy, then I love you already. I want you guys to get to know each other so that you guys can work better together when in parties, or doing PVP.
- As of right now, we are NOT a PVP guild because of some issues that are happening with Eos faction. Once those issues are resolved, and once this guild is prepped enough to participate in RVR and CS, then we change our goals to PVP(most likely after Full Release).
- DO NOT be selfish about the guild storage, I give you access in a trusting manner that you won't take everything out of there. We do have other members, please be respectful that they might want what you want as well.
- I do not support my members causing problems for other people, even if they are not in the guild. If you're causing problems for other people, then it affects the reputation of the guild. And I will not hesitate to kick you out of the guild based on the severity of your actions. Example: If someone is farming mobs in a specific room, please do not run in there and kill their mobs/KS, etc. etc.
- If someone is causing you a problem, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'm not an idiot guild leader, I care for my members.
- If you need help somewhere within Litos(the continent of the game), don't be afraid to ask someone, or even me, to party with you and help you out. I will gladly rush you through temple, or go boss farming with you to get vouchers or boss equips.
- Party Loot should ALWAYS be Order, Random,or Free Acquisition. If I find out that someone is using the Party Leader Loot without a good reason, I WILL rip you a new one. Example: You're taking turns on getting vouchers from bosses, but you originally had the loot on Random Acquisition. The last two times the random acquisition had given the last two vouchers to your friend, I would allow you to use leader loot in order to ensure you get the next two vouchers and make things even between picking up the vouchers.
- This guild is an offshoot of Titans, considering the previous guild leader had went MIA, I, the vice-leader in Titans had to make a new guild called Clairvoyance. If you liked Titans, then this is the place to go.
I thank you for taking your time to read this post, and if you wish to join Clairvoyance, PM in game Atlas, IronRose, Vicious, or Lionardo. Or, just leave your in game name on this thread, or send me a message, and I'll see what I can do. This guild is USA time zone based, but we do accept other English speaking players. if you're on the opposite end of the planet and awake when everyone's asleep, I will most likely be awake to assist you, my sleeping schedule is VERY random and unpredictable.