Advertisement

huemines

Rank 1
huemines
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:02 pm
Soldier Front:

-Hackers
-Tier after tier to milk our money
-Feb Update is now going to move into march... are you kidding me?
-Horrible Communication between GS's - GM's and the players... GM's act like they are god
-Everytime a new excuse. "Apex patches hacks we can't do anything"
-Payouts take over 2 months, what do you do if you can't even patch hacks, least payout on time.
-When you ask questions they copy and paste a link to the useless same thread with the same old excuse "don't blame aeria.... blame dragonfly and apex for not patching hacks we are doing the best we can....."

Overall 1 and thats because there is no 0.......

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:22 pm
youre doing with wolfteam so bad no balancing,hacks,too much ap like ALL wolfteam players i would give you 1 (if i could it would be 0)

JUST FIX WOLFTEAM ARLEADY.

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:45 pm
Wolfteam gets a 2.
yaseenmalik wrote:
..... the communications between the GS's and G.M's is simply a disgrace.

You lost 2 Wolfteam GS's for now, I am sure you will lose more too.  

The communication between the G.M's and GS' is non existant. Our only interaction is with the P.M (JediMike), its not even his job to deal with our queries.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:57 pm   Last edited by ShieldWarr on Mar 03, 2013 10:36 am. Edited 1 time in total
Voted a 1, you dont deserve any better.

Constantly blaming customers for faults made by GM's

Lack if communication or interaction from PM/GM teams even though you make thousands per week off your customers.

lack of staff

lack of morales, supporting and encouraging gambling on item mall

GREED

lack of vision

quite happy to sit back and take peoples money but provides a very very poor service back ion return

DONT ACT ON FEEDBACK

never actually listen

provides the cheapest lowest services in turn for highly priced game

free to make a character NOT free to play

and the biggest one....LACK OF SHAME !!!!

EDIT:... Also for many years a certain GM has failed to pass on crucial player feedback to PM's such as spaznick, who a few months ago said he had never heard of some of the suggestions people have said to him recently even though they have been a CONSTANTLY talked about subject in these very forums for years....i would like to suggest a review of this GM and there practices over the years due to obviously feeding the PM's failing feedback from players and picking and choosing what they decide to tell them causing games to become ruined as a result. Nothing personal to the GM its just honesty and the truth.

skylar.j.hawk

Rank 0
skylar.j.hawk
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:17 pm
4 for Eden Eternal

Better communication this month from the GMs, good mix of events. I think there's a little room for improvement, but you've gotten X-Legend to address some of the bugs that we've been talking about. The game plays well, and you support it well. Keep up the good work.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:18 pm
I posted 4, aeria isn't that bad of a company.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:21 pm
mrameez786 wrote:
Wolfteam gets a 2.
yaseenmalik wrote:
..... the communications between the GS's and G.M's is simply a disgrace.

You lost 2 Wolfteam GS's for now, I am sure you will lose more too.  

The communication between the G.M's and GS' is non existant. Our only interaction is with the P.M (JediMike), its not even his job to deal with our queries.  
2 for what ? lol thats 1 and lower if its possible.. -5.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:22 pm
yaseenmalik wrote:
I am not sure the Aeria staff even reads it but I will try once again. I have been here for a while, since early 2009 playing Wolfteam. I have always supported this game but since becoming a GS. I realized that the problem is not about the game. It is about the Aeria staff for Wolfteam. No offence but the amount of unjustices I see there really makes me sad. What kind of unjustices? Hackers can get away with hacking and get thier accounts back not once but more then 2-3 times.

I have also recently quit GS simply because the communications between the GS's and G.M's is simply a disgrace. I try and try to contact them but no reply as usual. I am not sure when they will even remove my GS tag, will probably take a month like last time for a GS. Smile

I just hope Superman can do something about it. I still love this game and will keep helping people without this tag But I would one day love to come back if given the chance if this communication gap becomes good again. You lost 2 Wolfteam GS's for now, I am sure you will lose more too.

Sorry but I wish I can choose 0 But I guess 1 will do for now.  
I love you.

clamoresa21

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:39 pm

DKO nice

DKO is such a good gamebut need to upgrade...

1st-- SKILLS ANIMATION
2nd-- pvpsystem
3rd-- FISHING AREA ^_^
4th- SORC give them atleast 3 AOE