chitro3660

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:28 am

Khoi Khoi not Droping items

Today is the 6th time Khoi Khoi (Hard) only drops a Golden Key for me. is it normal ?! I thought last bosses ALWAYS drop something(even trash) + a key (depending on lvl of the dung) .

Is this issue only from S8? Or is it a general problem ?

Please fix this !
Advertisement

dragonmist0

Rank 0
dragonmist0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:26 am
It does happen rarely. You don't see it too often nowadays but it does happen.

chitro3660

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:42 am
not that rare, it hppened to me daily for the past 6 days...

bluwn274

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:13 am

Re: Khoi Khoi not Droping items

chitro3660 wrote:
Today is the 6th time Khoi Khoi (****) only drops a Golden Key for me. is it normal ?! I thought last bosses ALWAYS drop something(even trash) + a key (depending on lvl of the dung) .

Is this issue only from S8? Or is it a general problem ?

Please fix this !  

Would like to remind you the fact that bosses loot tables have a 100% chance to give loot only for the Golden / Silver Keys depending on Dungeon Difficulty. For what I can tell you, both Abyss and Dungeons usually after you out-level bosses, your chances of not getting anything ( or just the Key in dungeon cases ) grows as much as your level difference gets higher..
That being said, if you start to get no loots from a specific dungeon, means u should probably move on to a higher one.

Thou, there's always a fair chance that bosses do not drop anything, and trust me, that chance gets higher with every patch Devs come out with.

Best regards

chitro3660

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Re: Khoi Khoi not Droping items

bluwn274 wrote:

Would like to remind you the fact that bosses loot tables have a 100% chance to give loot only for the Golden / Silver Keys depending on Dungeon Difficulty. For what I can tell you, both Abyss and Dungeons usually after you out-level bosses, your chances of not getting anything ( or just the Key in dungeon cases ) grows as much as your level difference gets higher..
That being said, if you start to get no loots from a specific dungeon, means u should probably move on to a higher one.

Thou, there's always a fair chance that bosses do not drop anything, and trust me, that chance gets higher with every patch Devs come out with.

Best regards  

I forgot to mention, I'm lvl 97, so I can't realy go to another dungeon.

Thank you for your answer !