LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedApr 17, 2012 6:54 am

Guide: Sprite Kings' Fight Club

Because there's not one up yet and people keep asking questions
Sprite Kings' Fight Club

What is it?

The Sprite Kings' Fight Club is a PvP instance for level 31 and above players. It's an All vs All arena, however players can chose to form parties and cooperate with each other to increase fame gain per kill. The arena map is a replica of Kaslow with all NPC's and portals removed.

How do I get there?

As with all PvP battlegrounds, the Sprite Kings' Fight Club is accessed via the sword icon on the minimap. Simply right click the sword and chose "Sprite Kings' fight Club"

A new interface will pop up displaying the instances, with a join button. Simply click on join, and then click okay when the confirmation box pops up

Okay, I'm in. What are the rules?

In the top right of your screen, next to the mini map, you will see your daily stats, along with how many people are currently in the Fight Club map

• Score: Your score is based on the your kills. Killing a unique player no lower than 10 levels below you or any level above will yield 10 Saphael's Heart fame (ie, you can't spam kill the same person to farm them for fame). being in a party doubles point gain to 20 points per kill.
  • When killed, you will spawn randomly in one of several locations on the map
  • Once your total kills today has reached 100, you will not receive any more points. Kill count is increased regardless of who you kill or their level, so if you kill too many lowbies, you're wasting away fame potential
  • Total Kills Today is reset every day at midnight (00:00) EST
  • Note: Currently tab-targeting is disabled while in the Sprite Kings' Fight Club

Well, that was fun, but I'm all tired out. How do I get out of here?

To exit the Sprite Kings' Fight Club, open the same interface that you did when joining.

You should notice that, instead of the join button, there is now a leave button. Click it and you will be taken back to the place you were when you joined the arena.
You can not leave the arena when in combat

Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Now that bosses have been introduced in SKFC...

NPC "Lily" in Ilya at 256, 90 can exchange x5 of each type of mat for three different titles.

"Greed is Good"
  • Close-Range and Long-Range Attack +4%
  • Close-Range and Long-Range Attack Speed +4%

"So Hard So Hard"
  • Evade +5%
  • Physical and Magical Defense +4%

"Art of Greed"
  • Magic Attack +4%
  • Cast Speed +5%

Thank you, Chiru, for finding this. ^.^