witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:17 am

@Rage on

At 18:28, Mintz from Rage On suggests brawling.

At 18:31 (3min after Mintz's suggestion) we requests for a brawl but no reply.

At 18:34 (3 min after my previous post) i re-requested for brawl.

At 18:34 (right after requesting) Freeman replies " waiting for leader"
-meaning they have already seen my post at 18:31.

At 18:38 we asked if we should wait for their combo break since we lost ours.
-(Durring battle we ended up KO’ing Rage On’s VG team, They did not rez and it seemed like they waited out our combo timer before reserecting thus breaking our combo. This process took 7 minutes from the time they saw our request, meaning that they COULD have purposely waited out our combo timer to break it.

After we asked if they want us to wait for their timer to break and we received an approval from one of their members Elixer.)

At 19:00, we won and Gangryu another member from Rage On started to trash talk our guild. Thankfully, mintz showed us a great sportsmanship by telling Gangryu that he was being rude and congratulated us.

Everything seemed good until Rage On started to accuse our victory with slyness and ninja-ing.

In all honesty, call us dirty or ninja-ers or whatever. What we want to know is why it took you 7 minutes to prepare for a brawl when you sounded as if you guys were always ready to take us on for a brawl. I mean, werent you guys ready for a brawl when you suggested us for a brawl?

I lost all my respects on most you folks. But Mintz, thanks for showing a good sportsman ship until the end.

Advertisement

witchkim

Rank 0
witchkim
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:57 am

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:02 am
All I can mention here is to keep the guild drama away from public eyes. Even if it's funny.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~