1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:08 am
Gave it 2 for Shaiya this month.
I've seen a lot of improvement in ticket section and we finally started getting some GM events.
But there is still LOADS of stuff to work on there.Hope it only keeps improoving from now on.
Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 28, 2013 9:54 am
3 for WT. Memphis really made the community and the game active, although shortly after he left it got all reversed and WT is back at it's old state.

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:07 am
In my opinion Aeria Games service is horrible. Team Action takes more than two days to reply to tickets and it's simply unprofessional. A lot of the Game Sages are very immature and lack the responsibility of their positions. Nothing is being done about the hackers and it's been approx. 2-3 months which is pretty pathetic if you ask me and a lot of the community is very frustrated. The PT events are well over due and the reason for that is because everyone is "swamped with work". I don't believe that for a second because I've seen no changes made to Soldier Front lately and a lot of people I know have already quit because of the service of this game. I personally think that it's all about the money for Aeria Games and they take advantage of everyone by doing Tier Spenders just because they know how badly Soldier Front is failing and they know it's the only way to keep a few players here still. Aeria Games hasn't kept their word with boosters either and I know that for a fact because three of my friends boosting to Brig+ and two of those friends got a three day temp ban and never got deranked. This game has changed and I don't mean that in a good way. I know for a fact that Soldier Front won't last and I won't be surprised if it dies within a few months. Basically Aeria Games service is horrible and I'd give it half a star out of two-hundred.

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:35 am
I gave a 1 because I play soldier front and it's a complete mess at the moment

<center></center>

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:42 am

Regarding Soldier Front, a game I have been apart of for nearly seven years.

Cancelled reoccurring Paypal due to spending hours in an event playing and then being told I did not qualify. After sending in a ticket I basically get called a liar and then get thanked for my continued support as a paying customer.

It then happened again in another playtime event. Other respected people of the community had the same issue

Continued tiered events milking the game as if it is going out of fashion.

I kind of count it as a blessing in disguise as I have wasted far too much of my life on this game. I used to play eight hours a day, sad I know.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:59 am
Aeria need to listen to community feedback and learn how to fix the issue

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedFeb 28, 2013 11:20 am
I voted 1
Soldier Front, the game I play and spend a very decent amount of money on gets absolutely no attention from the GM's. They do not communicate with their players in any way unless it is about posting a Tier, which we have to spend money on. I understand Aeria can not make any changes to Soldier Front and they have to contact "Apex team." Ok so lets think about this, you guys have GameSages, why not ask them what the problem is and go contact "Apex" with it like ASAP? And continue to ask them for the patch, don't just wait for them to get a hold of you... It takes you guys a whole month to patch some hacks, the sad part is those hacks are back within an hour or two, three at the most. Then we wait another month for this to happen again.
We have been waiting on an update that was suppose to happen on 2/20 but never did. The GM's never told us why it didn't come, but they sure put a Tier up... I'm almost about done with this game. The things I've experienced or seen happen over the past few months just tells me Aeria wasn't up for the task of actually expanding ijji migration games. It seems your whole goal was to milk the community of their hard earned money before you stopped servicing it.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx

StarGR

Rank 3
StarGR
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:47 pm
i giveu a 1
reason
*Poor Support
*Everyroom Hacker now adays
*if u go to CW u get a lot of loses cuz of wolf hackers
this is my reason hope u can improve WT
thank you
1 WISH~FG Mode .

BilboBaggins21

Rank 0
BilboBaggins21
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:56 pm

I voted a 1 for poor interaction with the player base.
I remember a time when GM's took great care in these exact forums and would find the time to interact with us through the use of words.Now there seems to be made up rules as you go along mentality.
How is it that a player asking for GM input is now a bannable offense?
There are many players that are concerned where LC is headed and can't even get an answer from a GM anymore.
Topics that are open for discussion on where this game is headed and past patches that makes the game even worse off by players who been here the longest asks for GM input, but gets flamed by know it all players and it ends up getting moved to rants and raves.
I never knew the day would come that linking moved topics is considered spam.
What ever happened to GM interaction with the community?
It starts in the forum first off and any answer would deem acceptable even if it is a "No comment"
answer.
If a GM is dissatisfied about certain topics that bashes aeria,they should give reason why post is locked and moved.

Making up rules that aren't really rules pushes players more on quitting when just a simple explanation is acceptable.
We can't help it if ignorant people don't read the topic at hand and bashes aeria for their mistakes.
If a moderator was doing his/her job and clean up posts that are irrevelant to topic then maybe we would have a more happy player base.

mr.samdani1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 1:09 pm

golden age
High time that problems be fixed