14%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%162 Votes
Total Votes :: 387 Votes

Wark007

Rank 0
Wark007
PostedFeb 27, 2013 10:58 pm
I thought it was okay so i gave you a 3. I was kind of annoyed the first time i tried to get aeria points my account was blocked or some such and then i got a stock email about hackers etc. but it was resolved within 24 which is good.. so yea. =D
Advertisement

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:02 pm
As a GameSage for Soldier Front, I admit that the current situation leaves much to be desired. I have been with the game since 2007, through all the good times and bad times at Ijji and now at Aeria. During the last few years at Ijji, Soldier Front was in decline, and was poorly run. With the switch over to Aeria, I had no idea what to expect. Memphis, our first PM, was an amazing and dedicated person who stayed on for hours to improve Soldier Front. He was a good communicator who spoke to individual members of the community and with the GameSages. Soldier Front seemed to be improving, with the player base increasing five fold, if not more. After Memphis was moved to Browser games, things took a turn for the worse, although not entirely due to Memphis's absence. After he left, the number of hack sites increased to over 5. Despite this increase in hack sites, very little has been done about hacks. We have stuck with Apex as our hack prevention system, although they rarely patch the hacks, and soon after hacks are patched, the hack sites update their hacks. Apex should be fired, and should be replaced with a new hack prevention system, because they are clearly not doing what they have been contracted to do. I used to be able to communicate with GMHigherCalibur and Memphis, but recently, it has been harder and harder to get responses from GMs or PM Vert, despite the fact that I am a GameSage. Communication is a huge issue, and at least for the GameSages of Soldier Front, we know little more than the rest of the community. Despite our lack of knowledge or power, the community blames us for most problems, whether we are responsible or not. The SF community has been begging for information about a patch that should have been up on February 20th. At the very least, a GM could explain the delay, but we as GameSages have been forced to give vague responses because we ourselves do not know anything.

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:05 pm
I have casted my vote as a 5 overall. The GM's in Grand Fantasia along with the GS's have proven that Aeria Games are worthy. They resolve issues quickly and efficiently along with tickets. Keep up the good work everyone ^^

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:43 pm
Rated a 2. Would be a 1 but you're hosting a game I enjoy, there for it is 2.

Your costumer service is just horrid, and there is a very huge lack of AP promotions other than being a first time buyer. Throw the people who buy often a bone once in awhile with coupons and recharge bonus AP would you?

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:24 am

OM

Vote:4
GF getting better, but it needs work.

lamboginixx

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 2:59 am
.TheLoudOne wrote:
1, Shaiya, that is all.  

1 for Shaiya. Reason is that Server is becoming more down than been up, Scammers every now and then. Make Pal and Pwl Tradeable

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:00 am
4 from AVA, things are on the up and up right now! very impressed.

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedFeb 28, 2013 3:07 am
Voted a 3. After about a year we should see new content rolling out on a regular basis over at Twelve Sky 2. Although the first patch isn't really much of anything I think we need to look at the big picture and realize, "Wow, alt1 actually made a new map and new mobs." It's a start to something bigger and better.
On a side note, tiers are improving a bit but I still think we need a PM dedicated just to 12sky2.

nickjason111

Rank 4
nickjason111
PostedFeb 28, 2013 5:56 am
Voted 1 for DWO , Due to the constant fail promos and the neglect we get and the bugs that never get fixed

GOD©2.XC1 - Solaris - 4th Elite General - Best DWO player

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedFeb 28, 2013 6:24 am
It's the best I can give from your work.
If you wanna know why I can give you 4 pages of full complain.
But I rather not.