maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:25 pm
iTzMeliant wrote:
In my opinion AVA sucks, the characters looks like ****, graphics also and I got bored after 2 minutes of playing.

Born to Fire instead...... it has potential, I loved the game since I first run it, the same happened to wolf team I played first time and continued to do so 3-4 years Smile) and I plan to do the same with Born to Fire if it will go in Open Beta  

LOL. Wolfteam is one of the worst FPS every made. (mmohuts says so). AVA is ranged as the best FPS together with Planetside 2. Wolfteam cant even compare to anything else than Soldier Front and Born to Fire.
AVA graphics is considered "good". But if you think it is boring, thats your problem.
Advertisement

iTzMeliant

Rank 1
iTzMeliant
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:29 pm
maribir wrote:
iTzMeliant wrote:
In my opinion AVA sucks, the characters looks like ****, graphics also and I got bored after 2 minutes of playing.

Born to Fire instead...... it has potential, I loved the game since I first run it, the same happened to wolf team I played first time and continued to do so 3-4 years Smile) and I plan to do the same with Born to Fire if it will go in Open Beta  

LOL. Wolfteam is one of the worst FPS every made. (mmohuts says so). AVA is ranged as the best FPS together with Planetside 2. Wolfteam cant even compare to anything else than Soldier Front and Born to Fire.
AVA graphics is considered "good". But if you think it is boring, thats your problem.  

Ok wolf team it used to be good but not anymore I agree
AVA.. I don't know it may be well rated but that means sh*t, the characters looks like some cartoons and maps the same

maribir

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:31 pm
iTzMeliant wrote:
maribir wrote:
iTzMeliant wrote:

Ok wolf team it used to be good but not anymore I agree
AVA.. I don't know it may be well rated but that means sh*t, the characters looks like some cartoons and maps the same  

Again, thats yor opinion, ots high rated, so i think u might be wrong, but we all got our own style. And you crearly is one of few.

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:01 pm
No need to post the same thing in 2 different threads. As for it being high rated... that's not really important. Games are rated differently from site to site, from person to person. I don't mind crappy graphics for a good gaming experience. Old games were the best because they relied on their content rather than their graphics to draw players in and keep them there. Personally, I think BTF is fun. Can't wait to see more outfit and gun options. But, as you said, people are entitled to their own opinions. Thanks for the input, but let's please keep it to 1 thread. (:

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:57 am

Re: Worst game 2013?

Game is crap, and will always be.
maribir wrote:
This game is just crap,

- I have played for a while..  

pop quiz: what`s wrong with that quote?
Laughing Laughing

mb1997gamer

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2013 10:47 am

yeah, it sucks...

it really is bad

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMay 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Re: Worst game 2013?

Game is crap, and will always be.
glapfir wrote:
maribir wrote:
This game is just crap,

- I have played for a while..  

pop quiz: what`s wrong with that quote?
Laughing Laughing  

Let me guess... If it is really that bad, why did you play it for a while?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMay 23, 2013 12:34 pm
ava best FPS game.