itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:05 pm
GM_Zoser wrote:
Some pirates that are not persuadable now, were once persuadable in the past (as a limited offer). Currently, we are happy with what pirates are persuadable in the game. Some pirates, are simply not persuadable, but we assure you there will be other ways to obtain these pirates in the future (ie events, rescues and/or promotions).  

As always, I sincerely appreciate your quick and clear-cut responses.

In addition, I would like to express my gratitude for informing me of this system, as I was on the verge of purchasing more statues. If the above is the case, I don't think the statues are worth it anymore, as from personal experience, any 5 star or higher pirates are non-persuadable by default.

It is rather unfortunate that this somewhat discourages me to continue my paid patronage, but I still nonetheless look forward to the upcoming updates you may have.
Advertisement

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:18 pm
I think the price on statues should be cut in half then. You basically made all SR not persuadable and the R+ that are persuadable are not that good. I might as well take my chances with a gold rescue, which currently will cost me less.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:39 pm
Randomuse7 wrote:
I think the price on statues should be cut in half then. You basically made all SR not persuadable and the R+ that are persuadable are not that good. I might as well take my chances with a gold rescue, which currently will cost me less.  

Half is a very reasonable price so I would strongly support this suggestion.
Even for this Succubus Dungeon event, the special Rescue (Tidal Wave, was it? Can't remember from the top of my head) guaranteed a R+, for 300 gold.

It seems that on this game, people who may spend a small amount of money doesn't really have that much of an advantage over the players who may not spend any money at all.

On the other hand, if you're the person who may spend hundreds of dollars on this game, you might as well could fill up your attack crew with Maxed Athenas and get first place in most of the events.

The above is rather unbalanced, if you ask me...

electro

Aeria: Product Manager
electro
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:44 pm
Hi all,

In regards to what pirates were persuadable, this was a very small handful of Pirates for a limited weekend as a special event to jump start Pirate Maidens! During that weekend, we made sure to offer free rewards and statues to get new players started.

Regarding all cards (regardless of rarity) expect to see them offered through many FREE ways as we want to ensure everyone is enjoying their time spent in Pirate Maidens.

@ the statue prices: Great feedback! Be sure to check out the limited time sales that are going on. If you get there at the right time, you can really clean up with good values. Wink

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." -Sun Tzu