ToriBelle96

Rank 0
ToriBelle96
PostedFeb 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Clockwork

Help please
I am doing the quest mad love and i can't beat clockwork or understand what to do.
Advertisement

AKFrost

Rank 5
AKFrost
PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:20 pm
once you have the buff from your item (headdress/sword), you only need to stand next to him and he will die eventually.

You must be able to withstand his assaults though while he dies.

Synith.

Rank 0
Synith.
PostedFeb 20, 2013 8:24 pm
You can also party up with a friend in PC (granted they are not under the quest buff) and have them attack clockwork while you are under the buff from the headdress. It will eventually die and the quest will be completed.

Summons may also be used to inflict damage.

ToriBelle96

Rank 0
ToriBelle96
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Clockwork

Thnks
Thanks for the suggestion, he ended up killing me over ten times no matter what i tried. I got a party and we beat him though Very Happy

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedFeb 21, 2013 6:23 pm
tip: Just use assault machine on it.

_Synith

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Re: Clockwork

Help please
ToriBelle96 wrote:
I am doing the quest mad love and i can't beat clockwork or understand what to do.  

Once you attain the headdress, right click it and head to PC. Make sure you have done everything on your quest log up to killing clockwork. While under the headdress buff, you cannot use your skills but you CAN melee. His HP will do down very quickly if you do this correctly. You must be able to withstand his attack damage.

Kinetik07

Rank 2
Kinetik07
PostedFeb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Re: Clockwork

Help please
_Synith wrote:
ToriBelle96 wrote:

Once you attain the headdress, right click it and head to PC. Make sure you have done everything on your quest log up to killing clockwork. While under the headdress buff, you cannot use your skills but you CAN melee. His HP will do down very quickly if you do this correctly. You must be able to withstand his attack damage.  

valentine's day event is over, but you could only melee attack with the sword buff, the hearddress buff acted as a reflect.