dstrauss30

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Stamp rewards

The 11th stamp reward is always listed as "Power Crystal Lv. 1x2" which I'm pretty sure means you should receive two of them. However, only one has been sent each time I reach that stamp. This happened during the Lakshmix and Persephone stamp events and perhaps others. Seems like an easy fix.
Advertisement

matiej

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Combo broke!

The timer was up for combo. So I attacked and the combo broke. That was at combo number 140...

I am 100% sure it was up, I was fully present the whole match.

Anyone can tell me what was the problem causing this? Plz FIX ASAP

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Mystery combo break

I was there. Matiej is right.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Disappearing immortals!

Despite meticulous care and patience while sacrificing, my hermit and at least one or 2 other R and UCs disappeared. They were NOT in my sacrifice table. I checked each time. I've been told by others in my guild this has happened to them as well.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SirronKcuhc

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Gifting not working

Im over level 30, been friends with certain folk for over 7 days and gift is still greyed out.
It says, "You must be level 30 or higher to send and re dive gifts. To send a gift to a new friend, you'll have to wait seven days from the day they accept your friend request."
Where's the accept button? I can befriend or unfriend. I see no means to accept a request. Even in the request page, some are listed there and in friends list. No where can I find an accept option.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:38 pm
Misclicks are so annoying, just trying to scroll down in the shop clicks the screen to the GC shop. Selling common cards leads to clicking important cards to be chosen, same with sacrificing cards. I ended up accidentally selling my SR Divina and R Venus because of this without even noticing.

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 11:54 am

combo breaking bug

So, you already know about this bug. It has been reported before.

The past few days, and again 10 minutes ago, we (SwordArt) had another instance of the bug. A timer is up for a person. The person does a hit. The hit is recorded in the battle log, but hits twice. The first entry will show the actual damage and gp gained for the hit. The second - which did not actually happen - will show 0 gp and 0 damage.

This is a game breaking bug, and i can not for the life of me see why this is not fixed yet. You want people to spend actual money buying in game items to compete, yet the competition itself is broken.

Fix, or lose customers.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: combo breaking bug

Ondskaben wrote:

The past few days, and again 10 minutes ago, we (SwordArt) had another instance of the bug. A timer is up for a person. The person does a hit. The hit is recorded in the battle log, but hits twice. The first entry will show the actual damage and gp gained for the hit. The second - which did not actually happen - will show 0 gp and 0 damage.

This is a game breaking bug, and i can not for the life of me see why this is not fixed yet. You want people to spend actual money buying in game items to compete, yet the competition itself is broken.

Fix, or lose customers.  

Got screenshot of this?

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedFeb 27, 2013 8:46 pm
shankii wrote:
And one more thing. battle stamp.... like i have said on the message board on immortalis. i did join the battle today. i have joined every battle since this event started and i didnt get my stamp that i shoulda received today. please help me  
I can verify this too. One of the days during Iron Week I was present for almost every single battle, but did not receive stamp notification or the prize in my giftbox. On the stamp page, I was also a stamp less when checked with my friends. This was stamp #6 or #7? I forgot... sorry.

frozensnake000 wrote:
Lemures and pisces are listed together as together, but in battle, selecting one does not highlight the other. When both are selected, combo does not activate.  
I don't know if these two really combo since I don't use Water, but there is a bug where after using some cards, other cards that are supposed to combo will not highlight until you re-enter the battle page again.

For example my hand has Gretel, High Elf (combos with Gretel), Lilith, Ruby Demon Queen (combos with Lilith) and Fieros. When I sent out Fieros, Lilith and Ruby Demon Queen won't highlight as a combo anymore. This is just an example and does not apply to these two cards alone. (this has happened to other combos I have besides those two as well)

It's a really annoying bug, especially when you're at the last few deciding minutes of the battle.

Ondskaben wrote:
I do not know how the game performs on newer devices, but i do know how it performs on my iphone 3gs.

Lag reproduction example:
---------------------------------
- rebooting the phone, making sure nothing is running
- starting the game
- starting to sacrifice cards
- for each sacrifice, the game will get increasingly sluggish, most noticeable on the sacrifice result animation (fps goes from super smooth on the first sacrifice and down) as well as the card listing updates
- if i keep sacrificing, the game will end up either going so low in performance that it eventually crashes, or, sometimes it will (or my phone, i do not know) seem to do an internal garbage collection and performance will be that of when starting the game. And the cycle will continue.

Syncronisation issues (time vs frame played):
-----------------------------------------------------
- This is most noticeable during battle, as the battle timer will be completely off. Each update of the seconds on the timer can take as long as 10 seconds to update.
- It seems that the battle screen animations (timer included) is tied to assuming a fixed amount of frames per second rather than taking the actual time into consideration and skipping frames

Immortalis is basically a browser game, and as such it should not suffer from the above issues.  
I noticed this too. I have both an iPhone4 (running on iOS 6) and iPad2 (running on iOS 5) with Immortalis installed on both, and while my iPad is has no lag or timer issues, my iPhone normally ends up being slower by 2-3 seconds (up to 10~20 seconds even, during battle). Even during questing, the iPad plays animation more quickly than the iPhone does. not sure if it's a lag/memory thing or what, I'm not very familiar with the technical stuff.

Eden Eternal: Adania [Sapphire] | Immortalis: Cimel

Ondskaben

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 10:41 am

Re: combo breaking bug

pervddl wrote:
Ondskaben wrote:

Fix, or lose customers.  

Got screenshot of this?  

I did not take a screenshot of it, no. The problem is exactly as others have reported earlier though. I'm sure the problem will pop up again soon, and i will be sure to grab and post a screenshot. We have had it happen 2-3 times the past week.

Luckily we didn't have the issue during crystal war. There would have been much rage if that was the case Wink