DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:29 pm   Last edited by DevinWT on Feb 26, 2013 1:32 pm. Edited 11 times in total

Harlem Shake [WT edition]

Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:12 pm

The scientists behind Paien Lab are working on the creation of a new wolf, a wolf of great power. First, although, they need DNA examples from the Alpha Wolf of the organization "Wolf Team".

Wolf Team has many soldiers, so how could they possibly detect the most powerful, the Alpha Wolf out of the thousands?

They've decided to go on a search for the finest warriors of Wolf Team, and launch them into an all-out brawl, no matter how much blood has to be shed, so they can proclaim the last one standing, the Alpha Wolf.

Thereafter, they'll take that Alpha Wolf, he'll assist in the creation of this new, mysterious wolf.

The scientists have decided they will search for the Alpha Wolf by setting one wolf against the other one at a time. Therefore, this will be done in 1 vs 1 matches.

As motivation, they have set out a prize for the Alpha Wolf, whomever he may be.

• 50k gold custom value pack.

How the tournament will take place.

Register below for the chance to claim your rightful place as Alpha Wolf!

[We are not responsibly for any possible injury or death]
[Under construction: Wolfteam Event]

I'm creating the post for it to go into the wolfteam thread, but until then, I'm building it here, I'll delete it once finished.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 27, 2013 7:39 am

Registration has came to a close

This 16 man tournament has been filled up.

Bl4ckD3mon,

your application has been put on holdback, just incase a current contender decides to drop out. You'll replace him, no matter what round he's in.