VampAlchemist

Rank 0
VampAlchemist
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:55 am

Economy on Ponchee?

Hai o/
I'm considering restarting playing GF in my free time, but I want to know what the economy is currently like.
It annoys me if I can't get anywhere in the game by virtue of not being able to afford things and no longer having the excessive time I had before to spend hrs dungeon running/farming something to deal with the gold issue. I don't want to restart GF if by virtue of actually trying to accomplish things in my real life I can't do the same in virtual life.
Thanks!

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:08 am
Ponchee's economy is.... odd. From what I observed, only certain items are considered "OP" anymore. And even so, they're sold at a reasonably low price, you just have to work for them.

My friend Rick, farmed 6k gold. He is indeed very new to this game, and is only level 58. Don't ask me how he did it, because I have no clue.

My point being, just watch out for certain days/times. People don't really complain about items being too OP anymore. Because they aren't.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:27 am
The economy on Ponchee is pretty okay now, most items lowered in price, and the economy is significantly better than on Quill at the moment. Only concern is the lack of high lvl consumables getting put into the market, but that's not something you would need to worry about just yet.

If you do decide return, welcome back!

VampAlchemist

Rank 0
VampAlchemist
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Thank you for the responses guys!
I think I'll give it a try and see how much I do in game then, and keep a watchful eye on items \o/
What are high level consumables?
And thanks for the welcome back iBambi Smile

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:04 pm
Go to Ponchee, Quill has bad market diversity.