BrntFrydRyce
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:29 pm
roster updated
Advertisement

PurelyKSF

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:52 pm
Does your clan ever scrim in EU?
Only asking because its so hard to find a legit team to scrim nowadays due to all the hackers

My clan "Intrusive" has 8 active members , we are waiting for the clan system and hacks to be patched before we start scrimming properly , and yes we are listed as a new clan in blue tier but we are way stronger then blue.

If you ever scrim in EU , let me know and if were on we can fight.

would be nice to get a hack free 5v5 for once & i know most of your members are legit , forumers also , so i wouldn't of expected anything fishy xD.

But if you cant scrim in eu then np.

Just an alternative if you have trouble finding someone to play.

http://www.intrusive.smffy.com/index.php = Our clan site , leave a post sometime to arrange a scrim if you want.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
PostedFeb 25, 2013 1:23 am
PurelyKSF wrote:
Only asking because its so hard to find a legit team to scrim nowadays due to all the hackers

My clan "Intrusive" has 8 active members , we are waiting for the clan system and hacks to be patched before we start scrimming properly , and yes we are listed as a new clan in blue tier but we are way stronger then blue.

would be nice to get a hack free 5v5 for once & i know most of your members are legit , forumers also , so i wouldn't of expected anything fishy xD.

http://www.intrusive.smffy.com/index.php = Our clan site , leave a post sometime to arrange a scrim if you want.  

I would love to play against you, but one of our clans will lag while scrimming. We are from NA. Sorry :/

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:51 am
PurelyKSF wrote:

i think theres only 2 of us in the clan that wouldnt lag you.

PurelyKSF

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:17 am
Our ping in Eu is like 78-140 , well mine is..with the odd spike over 150 due to my bad internet , but the rest of the clan are normally similar to my ping without the spiking , so we wont be effected much by ur ping. it should be almost even.
I dislike the fact scrim ping limit is 140 due to my internet spiking sometimes to over 150 .
We dont have 16-30 ping like dutch players , infact the lowest is like 72 ping.
Sometime in future when we have a clan system , we can play , i kind of see no point right now with all the hackers , and no listings other then to practice scrimming.
We have a few new strats to tryout in scrims so ye , feel free to play us even if you guys lag lol.

Let me know sometime , and if my clan is on at the same time , np.

Xfire : abstrive : current ign : Winter_Parka ( Yea i'm prepared for the update xD
Our clan Teamspeak : 199.231.220.19:9998.

PurelyKSF

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:24 am
but if u decide u wont play , its no problem , i wouldn't go to US server and scrim you guys , i would be like 200 ping there lol.

Best of luck with your clan , we are awaiting hacks to be patched , winter items , and a clan system before start playing regular , we play daily but at no particular times , no planning due to everyone hacking , in scrims (9/10 clans we play use hacks) so you can understand where i'm coming from when i offered you guys a legit game.

Best way to arrange one would be add me in Sf , i hardly use forums/xfire.

Winter_Parka is my Ign.

akprodarren22

Rank 0
akprodarren22
PostedFeb 26, 2013 8:20 pm
if theres anyroom left,
IGN: end_Chaos
main gun: ak
k/d: 0.967
i am on every day for 4 hours, but in weekends im on all day
i started playing in 2009
past clans: none Sad
yes i have a mic/raidcall
major red

flowusf

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Application

^
Application Format
1)IGN: /power
2)Main Gun: AK
3)K/D Ratio: 1.365
4)What days are you most active and how many hours are you on a day?? everyday but Tues, Thurs, and Sunday, because of work
5)Age: 17
6)When did you start playing SF? about 2009-2010
7)Past clans: Inviral, others not really known as I bounced around a bunch.
8)Do you have a mic(must have mic and Raidcall downloaded)? Yep
9)Rank: Blue Col.

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:26 am
I'm unsure if we are recruiting At the moment, I'll have the leader look at the thread when he gets on if we are recruiting.

ohenrycao_

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 7:41 am