vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:44 pm   Last edited by vampofval21 on Mar 01, 2013 10:56 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[Paid Out] GA Weekly Trivia :D

Last one for February :(

(Starts: Tuesday, 26 February @ 18:00 PT - Ends: Wednesday, 27 February @ 18:00 PT)

Mystery Prizes ~(o.o)~

Auspicious Card x4

Are you a Trivia Master? Well then, here's your chance to PROVE it! The more you know about Golden Age, the better you will score! Get at least 70% right to win the Mystery Prize! Fill out THIS FORM with all required information and your answers!

Feeling a little less confident? Then try to raise your grade with the special Extra Credit question at the end of the form! This question might being particularly difficult, super easy, or have nothing to do with Golden Age! (That's why it's extra credit).

Good Luck!

You have 24 hours (until the time posted below) to complete this Trivia!

MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE: 18:00 PT 27 Feb. 2013  

• Before participating, be sure to Read our FAQ!
  • No exceptions for participation outside of the 24-hour time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • PAY CAREFUL ATTENTION. The requirements for the task will change on a regular basis. If we need you to fill out a form or post a screenshot, you may be disqualified for not following our rules!
  • You may not recycle screenshots.
  • You may only participate in each Weekly Task ONCE (which means only on ONE server!)
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • No cheating or plagiarism allowed.
  • All content must be PG-13.
  • Players may only participate ONCE per server.
  • If you do not follow the rules posted, you may NOT be awarded for prizes.
  • You may only use ONE account to participate!
  • Prizes will be awarded to the forum account you are posting from. NO EXCEPTIONS!
  • You MUST include your Account name, Server and IGN for your entry to be counted.
  • Please allow a minimum of 4-7 business days for payout of your prize.

Advertisement

vampofval21

GameSage: Aeria Browser
vampofval21
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Last week on Trivia...

Last week's Answers! 18 Feb 2013
How many days are you given to persuade an Epic Hero to be your loyal minion?

How are level one hero skills named?
Basic (Skill Name Here)

On the topic of colors, what color highlights Trades?
Blue

Seeing as trades are important, what determines the tax you pay when placing an item in the auction house?
Both (How much of an item you are selling and How long you want the auction to last)

Speaking of tax, how many coins are in a generous coin pack?

Ok, enough about money, tell me which Faction has the weakest Siege Units?
The Ibero Alliance, because why would they keep high-powered siege around their precious walls?

More about walls - at what level will your city's Wall sprout a moat?

Oh my goodness! Someone is coming after your precious walls! But you're okay, because you know that ...
... your Traps will activate on contact and eliminate the threat in a self-sacrificing bloodbath.

Crud. You weren't anticipating backup from that assault, so now your wall is totally smooshed. But you're cool with this because you ...
Activated VIP 5 and can use the Construction Assistant to allow continuous, queue-based construction.

Maybe you wouldn't have been hurt so badly if you'd remembered to assure these clowns were alert in your city...
Blue (Defense) and Green (Government)

I'm feelin vain, again, so answer me this - I, vampofval21, notorious Game Sage extraordinaire, play both servers. But I don't have the same name on both. Care to remind me?
Titans: [GS]Quianna
Apocalypse: [GS]Ember

Mystery Prize ~(o.0)~ :
Sire Costume

Learn MORE about GA at one of our *many* guides Very Happy