Jamestertuff

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:06 am

Game Freezing Mid-Match

This has happened to me on multiple occasions now, and for seemingly no reason what-so-ever. I can enter the game and log in, just fine. I can mess around in the lobbies or shops, just fine. I can connect to a match and enter it, again, just fine. However, within a few minutes, my game simply freezes. It stops responding entirely. I can't do anything. I have to force the game to exit with ALT + F4 in order to get out. Now, this has been happening since the initial patch of the game moving to Aeria, and every patch since then. I know for a fact that my computer isn't the problem, for nothing has changed since the game was run by ijji through Steam. This is a really great game, and I'd really like to actually enjoy its immersion once again, but without a fix to this, I really can't. Thanks to any and all help in advance!
Advertisement

sodangbahd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:12 pm
Hey guys! This is my good friend and has been having this problem for a while, he really wants to play can we get a reply on this ! thanks

koava

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:56 pm
Same problem, cannot play for more than 3minutes without the game freezing. So annoying. Even BF3 in High graphic settings runs flawless on this laptop for hours.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:17 pm
Hey guys!

Try this:

1: Go to your A.V.A. config folder (located here: AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config or if you use Steam: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\avaGame\Config)

2: Locate the 'AVAOptionSettings' file and open it with Notepad.

3: Change the 'StartUpResX' and 'StartUpResY' to your desktop resolutions. For example, if you have 1366x768, you would have 1366 for StartUpResX and 768 for StartUpResY.

4: Save the file and try now.

If this worked too you guys please come here saying it worked, if this didn't fixed the issue please come here aswell saying it didn't worked.

koava

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 11:40 am
The2009RKO wrote:
Hey guys!

Try this:

1: Go to your A.V.A. config folder (located here: AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config or if you use Steam: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA\avaGame\Config)

2: Locate the 'AVAOptionSettings' file and open it with Notepad.

3: Change the 'StartUpResX' and 'StartUpResY' to your desktop resolutions. For example, if you have 1366x768, you would have 1366 for StartUpResX and 768 for StartUpResY.

4: Save the file and try now.

If this worked too you guys please come here saying it worked, if this didn't fixed the issue please come here aswell saying it didn't worked.  

It is already set to my screen resoluton >.<

drknz4

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 1:07 pm
I have almost the same problem, but my ava freezes all the time for few seconds.. ;/
my pings are 30-50, FPS 100+, fresh installed system.
I had a long break from ava. Few months before there was everything ok. Other games runs smooth without any problems..

koava

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:23 pm
Still need help!

koava

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 4:50 am
It always happens right after i die.

ABHI_AVA

Rank 0
ABHI_AVA
PostedFeb 28, 2013 8:01 am
update ur Video card . it helped me too.

i m getting worse FPS after every update before my AVG Fps is 50-60, now 20-35 seems Core 2 Duo is not compatible to Run AVA smoothly. Aeria must fix this issue or change the minimum requriement (core 2 duo to i3).

drknz4

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 1:53 pm
ABHI_AVA wrote:
update ur Video card . it helped me too.

i m getting worse FPS after every update before my AVG Fps is 50-60, now 20-35 seems Core 2 Duo is not compatible to Run AVA smoothly. Aeria must fix this issue or change the minimum requriement (core 2 duo to i3).  

really? ;o
i can easily run games like cod:bo2 and crysis 3 on max resolution and high details, but ava lags.. :s