tzuckaboy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 3:05 pm

event new player package..

hey.. i have a problem... how can i get the key to reedem the new player package.. when i click reedem.. it's say's to me i need a key.. how i can get this key?
Advertisement

Aelitalily

Rank 0
Aelitalily
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:05 pm
I thought usually the new player package gets sent to your item mall a few days after your first AP purchase?

Hope this helps Smile

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:25 pm
The key for the new player package is randomly sent to new players through mail. Not every new player gets it.

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Re: event new player package..

tzuckaboy wrote:
hey.. i have a problem... how can i get the key to reedem the new player package.. when i click reedem.. it's say's to me i need a key.. how i can get this key?  

From reading old forum posts it's general understanding that the keys are emailed at random. You may get them, you may not.
To be sure, at @aeriagames.com to your white list for your email or add "info@aeriagames.com" and "service@aeriagames.com" to your contacts in your email so emails don't get sent into your spam folder automatically.

So check your email that you signed up your AeriaGames account with, and your spam folder. If you didn't get it, you didn't get one.