coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:41 am

Yellow Illusinary Title

Is there a way for lvls 70 and under that have farmed the 12 neuc in crazy raid to get the yellow title? As I know the npc that gives the title is in deep fathom where only lvl 71+ can enter. If not can you add an extra npc somewhere in the lower lvl maps so that all lvls can get it?
Advertisement

xTsuki

Rank 2
xTsuki
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:20 am
The reason that the title-giving NPC is in Deepfathom is, to my mind, to reward the high lvl players.
The title is probaly the best or one of the best titles you can acquire.
It's one of the few incentives to actually lvl, "rewarding" those that decide to lvl past 70.

I, personally, don't mind it being obtainable only at 71+. I don't see a real need for it for people below lvl 71 anyway ( as in, you can cope without it and won't die to wait until one hits 71)

Zealot1312

Rank 1
Zealot1312
PostedFeb 26, 2013 11:36 am
The only way was to have previously killed the chimeras before the illusionary emissaries replaced them and get the title, so anyone under 71 with the new title now had to exploit deepfathom map to get it. I don't see a reason to bring a npc to low level maps because it would be another reason for people to soft cap 70 bracket.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:33 pm
The only reason why illussionaries are summoned at crazy raid is because it's too hard to get them all just on the maps where they spawn because there are too few people that still need the title. And also one of them is spawning when maintenance is going on.
These are lvl 90 bosses. If you get the kill and thus the nucleus at crazy raid, then it's just lucky you. One boss less you need to do at higher lvl.

The title was never meant for lower lvls to use. That's why the npc is in Deepfathom. Just keep the nuclei untill you are lvl 71.