shady3113

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

More currencies

There should be more currencies available through onebip and if onebip doesn't support them add another phone donation service that does. One of them is shekels. As you all know there are many people that live in Israel and play here, most of us arrived from ijji. This would be great. If you're having trouble finding one, I got a great one that supports all currencies in the world.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:47 pm
I searched around a bit, and it seems like OneBip can be used in Israel too. It's the 4th most used payment method to buy AP in Israel according to the list. If it doesn't directly let you top up in your own currency, topping up in a different currency should be no problem, as it's a balance and not actual banknotes.

shady3113

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:22 pm
It doesn't let me use another currency. It wants a phone number from the selected country.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:32 pm
shady3113 wrote:
It doesn't let me use another currency. It wants a phone number from the selected country.  

There's two different kind of payment methods through OneBip. One directly use your cell phone number to pay for the AP, without any registration required. The other one requires you to register an account, and the later method is the one you should be trying. As I have no way to fully test out how registering with a cell phone number from Israel would work, I'm sorry for the lacking information. I do believe that OneBip supports Israel too though, as I went to look for this: