QuatreWinner

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:14 am
I have several questions regarding this.

First, is this the same as the Digimon Masters Online that I've played before? Some other posters mentioned Joymax as the hoster and that sounds about right.

If my first post is correct, then what does that mean for me if I play through my Aeria account? Is there a way to merge my character from my Joymax account to my Aeria account?

Third, is Ignite required to play this game? Or can I download the game through it and then delete Ignite? (Sorry, I have a major dislike for external programs that are required for games. When I downloaded EE to my new computer, I uninstalled Ignite out of spite and principal. It still works without it, just FYI.)

Fourth, are some fixes going to be implemented with the Aeria version? One thing I disliked about the Joymax version of the game is that there is no movement with the keyboard and no way to click on the minimap to let your character automatically navigate. I realize adding WASD movement would require fiddling around with the shortcuts (Removing the Digimon menu from the D shortcut, etc), but if modders can do it I'm sure Aeria can make it a permanent part of the game. At the very least, arrow key movement would be a great improvement.

These are just a few random questions I had. Don't mind me o/
Advertisement

aquaXpop

Rank 0
aquaXpop
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:29 am
i cant seem to log in... error is:

" Error has occurred during access to server. Would you like to see homepage notice? 'Yes' 'No' "

i've tried checking the homepage, didnt see anything o.o is DMO having any maintenance rt now?

j_mdeeva

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:44 am

User Agreement

Anyone, Please tell me the instruction How to accpet The User Agreement @_@

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:35 am
aquaXpop wrote:
i cant seem to log in... error is:

" Error has occurred during access to server. Would you like to see homepage notice? 'Yes' 'No' "

i've tried checking the homepage, didnt see anything o.o is DMO having any maintenance rt now?  

Maintenance info

j_mdeeva wrote:
Anyone, Please tell me the instruction How to accpet The User Agreement @_@  

zeldaeevee64 wrote:
Whats the name of the server?  

Seraphimon

QuatreWinner wrote:
1. Is this the same as the Digimon Masters Online that I've played before?
2. does that mean for me if I play through my Aeria account? Is there a way to merge my character from my Joymax account to my Aeria account?
3. Is Ignite required to play this game?
4. are some fixes going to be implemented with the Aeria version?  

1. Yes it is, this server is exclusive for Aeria players but it is still run/hosted/etc by Joymax
2. Unfortunately no, accounts cannot be merged/copied/played from each other's client
3. Ignite is not an external program, but Aeria's launcher - similar to how Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc work. All game info is passed through it, and since this is a channeled game exclusively on Ignite, it is recommended to use it for best performance.
4. All fixes will be facilitated by Joymax, we can and have requested certain things, but they will ultimately decide what is done

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:37 am
Wow. It seems like a lot of people who download Digimon, have a the server errors. Also, my childhood. Also, WHY7GBWHENMYCOMPUTERONLYHOLDS15GB?!?!?! Q-Q

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedFeb 26, 2013 10:51 am
From now on, please read and use this post to report issues, as this thread was just meant to be an informative one.