quivvers

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:14 am

Item Mall Details

More Info Please :)
I haven't been on AG for a few years, but was around when LC was their only game. Nice to see at least one familiar face still around from way back when. (Hi Taz!!)

Anyways, some of the "packages" in the cash shop.. what is in them exactly? I could not find any details of the items being sold, and personally.. I like to know exactly what I'm buying before I spend my money.

Is there someplace that details better what is being sold in the cashshop? If not, maybe the GMs (or GSs) could make a list.

thanks,

Quivver
Advertisement

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:43 am
Item Mall is not open yet, but you can click purchase to see the infos on the items.

quivvers

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:23 pm
There are items in the shop.. I havent bought any AP yet, but im sure that the items are buyable now, meaning the cashshop is open. However, there is no info on what the packages actually contain.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 25, 2013 6:33 pm
quivvers wrote:
There are items in the shop.. I havent bought any AP yet, but im sure that the items are buyable now, meaning the cashshop is open. However, there is no info on what the packages actually contain.  

There is.. I just told you how to see the infos..

and no, cash shop is up, but you can't buy anything. It's just there to fill the space. Prices and items are due to change.

quivvers

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:44 am
the ss helped... i dont get a little pop up like that... but maybe it is because the cashshop popup covered it, as it comes up on the middle of screen, i'll move it out of the way next time im in game.

thanks!

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:59 am

Lv.1 Battle Package
A package containing 10 Lv.1 Martial Might Scrolls, Lv.1 Stalwart Defense Scrolls, and Lv.1 Potent Power Scrolls, and 3 Lv.1 Dragon Scrolls.,
Class=ALL

Lv.2 Battle Package
A package containing 10 Lv.2 Martial Might Scrolls, Lv.2 Stalwart Defense Scrolls, and Lv.2 Potent Power Scrolls, and 3 Lv.2 Dragon's Scrolls.,
Class=ALL