tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:07 am

Question for all fellow Tamers about prices

Well, just want to ask my fellow Tamers, I am saving some rare Digieggs which you can hatch them into Digimons, so later on (need to collect more ^^ )I will sell them in the game by using the "Consignment Shop license".

What prices would you like to see them be selling in the shop?

Give me some ideas but not less than 5M but if you think that it should be less (well until 2M but not less than that) do please tell me why and thank you in advance ^_^

Just some Digieggs that I have at the moment are:

• Agumon
  • Wormmon
  • Impmon
  • Dobermon
  • Elecmon

Advertisement

UncleDeprox

Rank 0
UncleDeprox
PostedFeb 26, 2013 5:18 am
People usually sell regular (non-AP) digieggs for 10~20M, for what I've been seeing. Of course, there will always be some crazy people selling really overpriced stuff, but this price range seems compatible with the current economy.

EDIT: Speaking of overpricing, just saw an Agumon D.E. for 65M, don't be this kind of vendor. ._.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:23 am
I mostly see people selling eggs for 10M. You have to be greedy to overprice that >_>

Team Ashe ft. Terrabyte, the Hobo Ashe
I'm friendly until you upset me. So don't. ;w;

tramountanas

tramountanas
PostedFeb 26, 2013 6:56 am
UncleDeprox wrote:
People usually sell regular (non-AP) digieggs for 10~20M, for what I've been seeing. Of course, there will always be some crazy people selling really overpriced stuff, but this price range seems compatible with the current economy.

EDIT: Speaking of overpricing, just saw an Agumon D.E. for 65M, don't be this kind of vendor. ._.  

Oh no worries about overpricing, I don't wont to destroy the Digiegg Market, I just want to give everyone a chance to get an easy and cheap Digiegg (some Tamers may want to try to experiment with hatching) if they don't want to farm for ^_^ Of course some Digieggs that might be Extreme rare and/or Event Digieggs, then they will be sold for a high price.

lol 65M for Agumon? ^_^ Is not easy for players to collect that amount of Mega

Aznteck wrote:
I mostly see people selling eggs for 10M. You have to be greedy to overprice that >_>  

Of course I won't go higher than that for simple Digieggs (I will see how the market goes and what Tamers opinions are), but if I sell Extreme rare or Event Digieggs then I think I will.

I hope that other Tamer shoppers don't hate me for selling Digieggs for less than theirs ^_^ hehehe

This question doesn't have to do with only Digieggs, I want opinions (if you want to answer of course) about other items too. I will keep updating this post when I have items to ask for what prices you want to see in the market.

Thank you

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:07 am
tramountanas wrote:
I hope that other Tamer shoppers don't hate me for selling Digieggs for less than theirs ^_^ hehehe  

tramountanas wrote:
This question doesn't have to do with only Digieggs, I want opinions (if you want to answer of course) about other items too. I will keep updating this post when I have items to ask for what prices you want to see in the market.  

Low Class was 1M? Maybe 1.5M? Just look at the shops around you and match or lower their prices. XD

Team Ashe ft. Terrabyte, the Hobo Ashe
I'm friendly until you upset me. So don't. ;w;

tramountanas

tramountanas
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:13 am
Aznteck wrote:
tramountanas wrote:

tramountanas wrote:

Low Class was 1M? Maybe 1.5M? Just look at the shops around you and match or lower their prices. XD  

lol (for the price on that item XD ) Okay, will keep an eye Smile

DaleMartin

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2013 7:19 am
Seen and sold digi eggs between

9M - 15M

Based on popularity and how much of them in the market