sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:16 pm   Last edited by sang06 on Mar 22, 2013 6:10 am. Edited 4 times in total

[Guide] Digi-Cloning. (Or upgrading Digimon)

You must get... STRONGAAAHHH~~~
Ever wanted to upgrade your Digimon to make it better? Well, here's a guide on doing so.

First, you go to the DATS center, then you talk to Samson. Once you talk to Samson, you go and click. "Go inside DATS center."

Once you head inside, you'll have option to Start and Exit. Click the computer that says start on it.

After you click the computer. It'll show your Digimon in a cell, + a UI that you're able to use.

You're able to upgrade your Attack [AT], Block Chance[BL], Critical Rate [CT] and Evasion rate [EV] Via this system so try making a wondrous build for your Digimon from there!

Keep in mind that: All your stats can only add up to 24..
It's recommended if you go 12 and 12 in 2/4 of the things for maximized stats.

(For Carders, the recommended build is AT + CR)

After you choose what you want to upgrade. You right click the capsule to put it in, then you proceed to click Digi clone.

Once you're there, you'll have to from 12 cards. You'll either get a Success or a fail.

Chances of Failing for each capsule:
D: 2/12 (17% chance of failing.)
C: 4/12 (33% chance of failing.)
B: 6/12 (50% chance of failing.)
A: 9/12 (75% chance of failing.)

Yes, the chances of failing get higher by each capsule.

If you get a success, your Digimon's stat will increase and you'll get a nice success word infront of you and it'll tell you how much your Digimon increased in that stat!

That is about everything you need to know, just remember. This system is mainly about luck.

You're able to check your stats by pressing D.

Then going to Ability.

Then hovering your cursor over the stats you've upgraded.

More info:

When you begin using this option in the game; you can't just upgrade automatically, you'll need Digiclones. and back ups for upgrading.

If you want to decrease a certain stat on your Digimon, you're able to use a reset pill from monster cards, and decrease the level from there.

Back ups you're able to get from the card system, when it gets implemented. What these basically do, is save or protect yourself from decreasing from a stage of upgrade because when you fail, you're able to go down a rank. Like going from 7 to 6 for example. You can get these via the AP shop as well.

You're able to get capsules (Digi-clones) from the Digi-core shop or cards.

From 1-3: You use D rank capsules. These are worth 1 Digi-core.
From 4-6: You use C rank capsules. These are worth 2 Digi-cores.
From 7-9: You use B rank capsules. These are worth 3 Digi-cores.
From 10-12: You use A rank capsules. These, you're unable to get them from the Digi-core shop, but instead you get it from higher leveled cards used for the card system.

You're able to get back-ups from Monster cards or AP shop.

Pictures of Capsules...?

More info will be put in here on time.
Advertisement

Philman401

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Philman401
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:35 pm
What happens if you fail? You just lose the pill and/or digimon's stat will reset to before any upgrades?

Lvl 85 c6 Synther BeautifulSin (MEGATEN)<br> Lvl 89 LB/MB/COTW MrPeanuts<br> Lvl 69 LB Melee BloodFilledSky<br> Lvl 59 c4 Enhancer/c2 Retal DreadfulRose<br> Lvl 59 c3 DD/c5 DM MrPickles<br> Lvl 45 c7 counter/c5 rapid LB GrimSanctus<br>

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:40 pm
What happens if you fail? Do you lose one upgrade level? All upgrade levels? Is it possible to end up worse than when you started, in other words can your stats drop below normal? This is kinda important for a game known for it's cruelty in luck-based failures -_-

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:54 pm
Philman401 wrote:
What happens if you fail? You just lose the pill and/or digimon's stat will reset to before any upgrades?  

If upgrade fails, you lose the capsule. But if any stats go down. It will tell you if it went down by 1 or something. You won't lose all your stats.
The pill is only used to bring down a level if you wish it to but it has nothing to do with failing.

AkuTenshiiZero wrote:
What happens if you fail? Do you lose one upgrade level? All upgrade levels? Is it possible to end up worse than when you started, in other words can your stats drop below normal? This is kinda important for a game known for it's cruelty in luck-based failures -_-  

If you fail. It'll show if you lost 1 upgrade level or not. I believe you don't lose "all" upgrade levels. It's possible to end up worse than you started, but it's also possible to end up better than you started. But no, your stats won't go under how you started off with.

What is signature, etc.

tramountanas

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tramountanas
PostedFeb 26, 2013 2:08 am
sang06 thank you for the guide but can you please give us more explanation with the "Capsule", can you please post a picture of it because I am a little confuse with the ones that you can get from the AP shop.

Thank you and please keep the great work with the guide ^_^

MrsVolv

Rank 0
MrsVolv
PostedJul 12, 2013 2:40 am

Levels

I'm sorry if it's a n00b question, but I have a problem with this part:

"From 1-3: You use D rank capsules. These are worth 1 Digi-core.
From 4-6: You use C rank capsules. These are worth 2 Digi-cores.
From 7-9: You use B rank capsules. These are worth 3 Digi-cores.
From 10-12: You use A rank capsules. These, you're unable to get them from the Digi-core shop, but instead you get it from higher leveled cards used for the card system. "

I mean, what are these numbers? I have Digiclon A rank and can't use it on my Digimon because the level is wrong... I suppose it's not about the Digimon level, so what exactly is that?
I would really appreciate some help, thanks Smile

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedJul 12, 2013 3:27 am
When you want to use a digiclone you have to begin with a digiclone D
When you have 3 success with a digiclone D you have to get a digiclone C, get 3 success
Change for B, get 3 success
Change for A get the 3 last success

its like the level of your stats
D = max +3
C= max +6
B= max+9
A= max+12

Suepaboii

Rank 1
Suepaboii
PostedJul 12, 2013 4:45 am
it's about the level of the stat, not digimon level,
best to try max out two stats to 12

MrsVolv

Rank 0
MrsVolv
PostedJul 12, 2013 10:16 am
Thank you, that was really helpful and clarifies a lot! Very Happy

p0kefange0ff

Rank 0
p0kefange0ff
PostedSep 27, 2013 2:44 am
i know its said that its best to go for 12 in two of the stats to maximize them, BUT i was wondering if with how it all adds up to 24, if u do 6 for each would this be a step towards sort of balancing them or would this be a total waste?