Fractrox

Rank 0
Fractrox
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:57 am
The2009RKO wrote:
Fractrox wrote:
Ok so i told it didn't work whats next? Please answer me.  

Ok, here are some more fixes:

Try to temporary disable your Anti-Virus and Firewall, but if this works make sure you enable them again after you playing.

===============================\\============================\\=========

1: Go to your A.V.A. config folder (located here: C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config)

2: Locate the 'AVAOptionSettings' file and open it with Notepad.

3: Change the 'StartUpResX' and 'StartUpResY' to your desktop resolutions. For example, if you have 1366x768, you would have 1366 for StartUpResX and 768 for StartUpResY.

4: Save the file and try now.

I'm not sure if you tried this but if you didn't, go to C:\AeriaGames\AVA and right click on 'NWZLauncher' and start as Administrator.

If nothing worked, please try to download the A.V.A. Folder I uploaded, it's working and when you download it you won't need to waste some hours to update A.V.A. since the folder is already updated from the Valentines Content Update.

Just follow the simple steps I've state it on that post.

I really hope at least 1 of this things can finally fix the issue buddy! Smile  

None of them worked. That download thing took long but still didn't work. Looks like this is all my wolfteam problem again. The action team couldn't even help me with that problem. And now this? I never had problems with games by other companies, Just aeria. Come on aeria you should put all the problem that can hit any player and with a solution on the forums. Other then that, You need to start acting.

Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 24, 2013 8:06 am
Fractrox wrote:

None of them worked. That download thing took long but still didn't work. Looks like this is all my wolfteam problem again. The action team couldn't even help me with that problem. And now this? I never had problems with games by other companies, Just aeria. Come on aeria you should put all the problem that can hit any player and with a solution on the forums. Other then that, You need to start acting.  

Did you tried to install A.V.A. from Steam?

You can try it out, just register on Steam download it and search for A.V.A. and try to play by there.

Fractrox

Rank 0
Fractrox
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:03 am
The2009RKO wrote:
Fractrox wrote:

Did you tried to install A.V.A. from Steam?

You can try it out, just register on Steam download it and search for A.V.A. and try to play by there.  

WTF? STILL DON'T WORK! It's all wolfteam again. come on aeria games. BE BETTER AT MAKING YOUR GAMES!