thms.wrd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:45 pm
i agree jezebel should be an approval not an acquaintance.
Advertisement

dgently911

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:55 am
I was thinking about buying some Aeria points

But if this is what i got to look foreward to......

jeff_turnbull

Rank 0
jeff_turnbull
PostedFeb 25, 2013 5:01 am
WOW! from a level 14 wild....

I really want to exchange on this tier, but am not going to go over 1k.
But a Jezabel acquaintance??? it should have been a Queen mi acquaintance! or something off that page. (page 5/6 in the Epic hero club)

edmundnaihs

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:49 am

Exchange Tier failed to Impress

I still don't like the *If you repeat this tier 3 times*. What is the point of getting 3 Athena's approval? So that I can trade them in AH? Sorry, I don't exchange AP to trade. Give away? So we spend to give away or get items that we can't use. Thks alot. I choose to exchange 1500 AP just for the 3 Alejandro's Chests and 4 Holy Water that I found attractive enough. Anyway, to get all rewards, one must spend $375. I suppose this promo main target group is the few big spenders left in the GA community. Plenty of room for improvement in your promos and events. Btw, can u bring down the price of Pioneer's Bag to 2 gold. I need 70 bags to open next Sire's slots. At 15 gold, I must spend 1050 gold. Find it too exp. Remembered when I played in S2 or S3, u guys give out free pioneer's bag packs. Each pack contain 10 bags. Pls do it again. Or perhaps, give them in wild drops. Hope u guys really listen to our feedback and consider. Well, if u r going to reply us with *U don't have to exchange if u don't like or U don't have to play. For me, I'll feel very hurtful. After being a GA supporter for so long, don't want to be treated like dirt. Aeria, continue to give us fun and joy! Long Live Golden Age!