Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:38 pm
qawsar wrote:

Also if LO goes the extra mile, I'd like underwater cities, so the sea mounts have more purpose \o/  
^and OB too xD

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]
Advertisement

ColdC26

Rank 0
PostedJan 23, 2013 4:47 pm
qawsar wrote:
Also if LO goes the extra mile, I'd like underwater cities, so the sea mounts have more purpose \o/  

I saw winged NPCs so... Requesting "another" flying city. :>

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:11 am
ColdC26 wrote:
qawsar wrote:

I saw winged NPCs so... Requesting "another" flying city. :>  

And it would be nice to use those big flying things in LO's '11 trailer to get there.

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:55 pm
from watching trailers/gameplays on youtube.... jumping is actually of use in this game Very Happy I've seen soo many RPG's where you have the option to jump, yet never any true need to do so.... and it has always bewildered me... lol so i hope jumping is actually a part of the game...

and pretty much everything else you guys said

@the soundtrack people .... i usually mute RPG's when I play..... but I'll give this soundtrack a shot... just for you guys Very Happy

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:18 pm
My favorite thing I want to see in LO, is the game coming out and that everybody is super happy.

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:30 pm
abringley1083 wrote:
from watching trailers/gameplays on youtube.... jumping is actually of use in this game Very Happy I've seen soo many RPG's where you have the option to jump, yet never any true need to do so.... and it has always bewildered me... lol so i hope jumping is actually a part of the game...

@the soundtrack people .... i usually mute RPG's when I play..... but I'll give this soundtrack a shot... just for you guys Very Happy  

You can jump, tho you can't jump on everything xD You can jump off a cliff if you want :p

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 24, 2013 8:47 pm
Charlon wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:

You can jump, tho you can't jump on everything xD You can jump off a cliff if you want :p  

There's platforming in dungeons that involve jumping too Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:28 am
Charlon wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:

Sounds like Muris Darts, if you remember what that means lol

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedFeb 25, 2013 2:47 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Charlon wrote:
abringley1083 wrote:

Sounds like Muris Darts, if you remember what that means lol  

YES! xD I was talking about that :p So awesome ^^

SilverSeraph

Rank 0
SilverSeraph
PostedFeb 25, 2013 4:16 pm
At this point, the only thing I want to see in Lime is my character with me controlling it.

Long wait is exceedingly long.