harveypv2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:04 pm

OMFG FIX DIGIMON YOUR RUINING MY WHOLE GAME DAY.

i only get sat and sun Mon-fri i work over 12 hours a day in the army your literally pooping on my day so please stop pooping on my face wipe the poop off my face and make digimon playable.
Advertisement

Zyrein

Rank 4
Zyrein
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:24 pm
Uhm. This sounds like one of those copy and paste things where angry kids say they are in the army and threaten people. You shouldn't use all caps, especially in your topic title, and if you want them to fix whatever your problem is then you need to actually say what it is. We can't tell what is keeping you from playing unless you say what's wrong.

Please learn punctuation as well.

Rhia_Shirubia

Rank 5
Rhia_Shirubia
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:30 pm
We apologize for the inconvenience, please know that we are working on the issue. There isn't much more we can do specifically for you as one person. I assume you understand the concept of what applies to one, applies to all being a member of the army and all.

globbyastro

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Re: OMFG FIX DIGIMON YOUR RUINING MY WHOLE GAME DAY.

harveypv2 wrote:
i only get sat and sun Mon-fri i work over 12 hours a day in the army your literally pooping on my day so please stop pooping on my face wipe the poop off my face and make digimon playable.  

Please, learn the definition of LITERALLY, because you have LITERALLY just used it incorrectly. Otherwise you are into some awfully kinky stuff...

elmonitoloco90

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2013 6:23 pm
Yea so on that note, i'll just state my experience lol. SO yea When i play everything is good and dandy. I am enjoying the casual experience, but there is just on problem. For some reason i lose connection to the server some where about 10-15 minutes into game play. i wanted to know if this is a popular issue? Is there something being done?

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedMar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

globbyastro wrote:
harveypv2 wrote:

Please, learn the definition of LITERALLY, because you have LITERALLY just used it incorrectly. Otherwise you are into some awfully kinky stuff...  

...Lol, this made me laugh xD

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:47 am

harveypv2 wrote:

I couldn't resist. Sorry.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:16 am

harveypv2 wrote:

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedMar 07, 2013 9:38 am

globbyastro wrote:
harveypv2 wrote:

Relevant.