livelaughlove1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:01 pm

you cant get it? its a rule.. not changing the wep.. U lost kid .. u changed it at 4-3 ... so its 30-3 for me Smile .. See you long
Advertisement

SFX_Name

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:04 pm
livelaughlove1 wrote:

you cant get it? its a rule.. not changing the wep.. U lost kid .. u changed it at 4-3 ... so its 30-3 for me Smile .. See you long  

Dear Sir,

There is an SF bug I had my type B selected to come with but my A came with the fungun.

Yet I know this wasn't meant to happen so I gave u 1 free kills and suidicded twice and we just played on.

No need to act childish in here.
Was my fault yes.
You got big advantage because I played with a fungun a whole single
And suidicded 2x and gave u a free kill.

Please stop complaining u wasted an hour of my life.

livelaughlove1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:07 pm
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:

Dear Sir,

There is an SF bug I had my type B selected to come with but my A came with the fungun.

Yet I know this wasn't meant to happen so I gave u 1 free kills and suidicded twice and we just played on.

Was my fault yes.

Dear Madam Smile 1st of all , sec of all .. Sir, u kept changing it , asked u to leave, .. cause Rules says that.. i dont care what you think.. all other players left when the change it accidentaly .. So please.. you made a mistake , you get the pounch .. this game ended 30-3 then 30-15 Good game, Good luck next time !! Read the Rules

SFX_Name

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:14 pm
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Was my fault yes.

Dear Madam Smile 1st of all , sec of all .. Sir, u kept changing it , asked u to leave, .. cause Rules says that.. i dont care what you think.. all other players left when the change it accidentaly .. So please.. you made a mistake , you get the pounch .. this game ended 30-3 then 30-15 Good game, Good luck next time !! Read the Rules  

Stop making a fool out of urself. please.
If I left I got DQ'd automaticly yet ingame ur fine and playing on with me.......
Then you lose and act like this on forums.

livelaughlove1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:19 pm
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Was my fault yes.

If I left I got DQ'd automaticly yet ingame ur fine and playing on with me.......

Let the Game Sage decide... you still dont get it , there is rules in this Tournament, your in it ? So You musT Follow IT!!

SFX_Name

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:24 pm
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Was my fault yes.

Let the Game Sage decide... you still dont get it , there is rules in this Tournament, your in it ? So You musT Follow IT!!  

This is the same as an driving exam.

You may make mistakes the only thing is HOW DO YOU SOLVE THEM.
I did it correct imo. and played with the badgun all game.
And gave u extra kills and suidicded twice for your advantage.

We played on both sides and I won even with the suidicdes.
Stop acting childish you know im right.

livelaughlove1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2013 4:28 pm
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:
SFX_Name wrote:
livelaughlove1 wrote:

Dear Sir,

Was my fault yes.

This is the same as an driving exam.

You may make mistakes the only thing is HOW DO YOU SOLVE THEM.
I did it correct imo. and played with the badgun all game.
And gave u extra kills and suidicded twice for your advantage.

We played on both sides and I won even with the suidicdes.
Stop acting childish you know im right.  

Nah, ur Wrong, its aint like that, ... I have to go sleep i have a life you know, You did a mistake, that mistake not just once did it like 3 times, and from 1st of game i told you to leave, cause its a Rule.. Let the GameSage .. Rules Must Rules ... LAter .. and Good Night .. !!! ... and by the way , i have a broked arm and won at you .. Good game ^_^

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedFeb 25, 2013 8:56 am
At the above situation.. I have decided to DQ [xi]monster because he switched guns mid-game.... which was the cause of all this nonsense.. and tried to bend the rules by "I suicided and gave my opponent a free kill so it should be fair" soo yeah...

Also. Congratulations to skyH_Keo for winning the USA side Very Happy Just need to wait for the EU side to complete their side then the winner of the finals shall face skyH_Keo for 1st/2nd place! and the loser of the finals match from EU side shall face eXe:Xero for 3rd place! Where if u win obviously u win 3rd place ! and if u lose I might consider a consolation prize for you :O

So EU's get on playing :O ITS THE SEMI-FINALS NOW !

shurapanet1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:07 am
LOOOOOOOOOL!
what a unfair
I won 30-24
and then he won spray 30-27
I won mono
and then DQ

tech_sf2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:18 am
@Simpathy,
I see you dont got xF?
If you do . add me. xF : polskabig

otherwise, give me PM's or search for me in-game.
IGN : aDust