Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedFeb 21, 2013 7:07 pm
And trust me, it's impossible for a lvl 25 to even hit that amount because levels actually do factor into damage calculations for some reason.

And 7m damage at that level is impossible due to how he managed to get the funds to do so because that would require at least a minimum of 5 LRs. Dailys only take you so far unless you spammed over thousands of dollars on GCs.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~
Advertisement

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:31 am
I don't have a screenshot I didn't think of it at the time, but in my case, it was also a 3 card attack, not even a 5 attack

Posted By Aeria Mobile

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:39 am
same thing happened to my guild. a 32k atk player killed an entire team with 1 mil damage at the start of the battle and my entire guild went wtf. not a 5-card attack either. screens included w/ post.

I've done critical hits before, but even this is too much isn't it... wtf.

even if it is a critical hit, some clarifications would be nice. @_@

Rakusen

Rakusen
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:36 pm
Report him. Damage is divided amongst the team and I know that 5.65m isn't possible at this point in the game without super cashing into the highest rarity and maxing out cards.

TheRealShrad

Rank 0
TheRealShrad
PostedFeb 23, 2013 3:34 pm
But are we sure it's hacking and not a damage calculation bug? Maybe something like several multiplying crits or something

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Rakusen

Rakusen
PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:50 pm
Reporting him is a caution. He may not be a hacker, but it's always safer than sorry. If he isn't a hacker, then the GMs will bring the issue up and address it in public based on my past experiences.

Bonus Feature:

I'm not sure on the damage calculations, but I do know that crits can't multiply or otherwise I'd be able to do that much damage too and even more pretty easily.

And if we take it into theoreticals:
Code:
Assume crits multiply it by 2x. That means it's a total of 32x as a crit.

Lets go with 5 R-rarities boosted up to the maximum. This is about 20k total.

If it crits, it'll be 20k * 32 = 640k. From what I can tell, the resulting damage and crit are then multiplied by 5 and then divided by the amount of enemies in the opposing vanguard team.

This means that if there's 1 person, it's 3.2m damage, 1.6m, 1.1m, 800k, and 640k going down the line.**

**: With a reasonable variance in damage. Probably around 10%.

Code:
Assume crits don't multiply and is additive. That means total of 10x.

Using the previous values, it gives us 1m which turns into 1m, 500k, 333k, 250k, and 200k.**

Code:
Assume there's only one crit calculated for damage. This means 2x.

With the previous values, this gives us a grand total of 200k which turns into 200k, 100k, 67k, 50k, and 40k.**

In the OP, the person stated was level 25 and most likely didn't have uber buffed up guards because it would require a grand total of 45k damage. If crits did multiply, then he would need SRs or MRs leveled to the maximum for that effect.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 24, 2013 12:41 am
frascht wrote:
same thing happened to my guild. a 32k atk player killed an entire team with 1 mil damage at the start of the battle and my entire guild went wtf. not a 5-card attack either. screens included w/ post.

(imgs)

This was done today?

Azura_Bloodrose

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 12:13 am

This is a Critical Hit, nothing new

The game update they added a while back allows RG's the 1% chance to get a critical hit which will deal the entire health damage of the # of VG's they attacked and drop them, seeing as they probably threw a 5 card attack they dealt damage to all 5 VG's so the critical drops all the VG's totals their health and counts it as an attack

frascht

Rank 0
frascht
PostedFeb 25, 2013 3:06 am
pervddl wrote:
frascht wrote:

(imgs)

This was done today?  

This was done on 22nd Feb, the last battle of the day (at 9pm).

Eden Eternal: Adania [Sapphire] | Immortalis: Cimel

UnholySteve

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2013 9:06 am
From my understanding, critical hit damage is based on the hp that the target vanguard has left, so say in your screenshot it's near the beggining of the game and your vanguards are still full on hp. A vanguard's hp is about 300k-400k depending on level, your screenshot shows that he did a 4 card critical attack, thus doing instant kill dmg dropping 4 of your vanguards. The dmg would be equal to their hp they have left, so about 1.2 mil dmg, it seems about right. Doesn't look like a hack to me. Critical hits don't take into account the cards that they used, only the hp of the target vanguards.

Same goes for OP's photo, he hit all 5 vanguards, thus knocking the total of 5 vanguards worth of hp. which is about 1.5 mil.

Edit: This is based on the critical hits I've seen, the damage they do is always in approximate range of the target vanguard's hp, and with the hp boost we've gotten at beginning of month, the damage is huge.