ItzzThemizz

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2013 10:46 am

Class Points

CP Refund Item
I think EE should make an item that refund all your cp. Wich means all your classes get back to lvl 1 BUT you keep Your cp's. And then you can manually upgrade the class you want Very Happy.
Let me know what you think about that :p

See Ya ~Itzz Wink
Advertisement

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Re: Class Points

CP Refund Item
ItzzThemizz wrote:
I think EE should make an item that refund all your cp. Wich means all your classes get back to lvl 1 BUT you keep Your cp's. And then you can manually upgrade the class you want Very Happy.
Let me know what you think about that :p

See Ya ~Itzz Wink  

Well I would assume that if you acquired CP you would only be upgrading classes you wanted. For example: if you wanted to level your cleric, I would assume you would be playing cleric and levelling it instead of playing a class you don't like such as Martial Artist. So there would be no need to reset all classes back to 1 and then invest the CP in classes because why play a class you don't want to be over Level 1? You can make a point that your tried out a class but don't intend to use it anymore so why leave the wasted CP?; but really I don't think that its a sufficient enough reason to refund you for time wasted. So this item is not needed at all.

Unless you were asking for a item to reset your class skills to lv.1 and then you could invest your CP in the skills you wanted in case you put CP in less important skills. I still think this is a trivial item to be created. Just my thoughts.

KraklezXjk7

Rank 0
KraklezXjk7
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:23 pm
That is what they were saying though and I totally agree. Sure I can use a memory tome for my knowledge points ,but I still have things i my have leveled on accident or things I realized I didn't need. The fact is yes that would be an awesome idea cause you need all the class points you can get at higher levels.

Nice thinking hun ^^

Posted By Aeria Mobile

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 23, 2013 9:28 pm
Let's think about this for a second. You have level 1 classes but the same amount of CP you had before? So basically you have classes that need to be re-leveled and CP you can't spend because your class skills are a lower cap. You can get CP even if your class level is capped, so why reduce your class level? Just do the same amount of work without making yourself weaker.

If this is to get infinite KP, then that's bad. It takes away most of the customization a person has over each class besides choosing armor set A, B, or sometimes C and maybe trophies. I can also see this item being easily abused by upper end players to cap every single talent in quick succession.

KraklezXjk7

Rank 0
KraklezXjk7
PostedFeb 23, 2013 10:49 pm
I think everyone is missing the point...or at least I see it in a different way. I see this item working the exact same way as a memory tome does, to fix mistakes you made in the past. That doesn't cause problems and I think its a wonderful idea.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 24, 2013 3:27 am
You can always just get more CP and level those skills too.

KraklezXjk7

Rank 0
KraklezXjk7
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:36 pm
Yes but the whole point if this is to take those point that you wasted on things you realized you didn't need and put them toward things you do use. Like a memory tome that free up those kp that you put in the wrong place because you didn't know what to build up. Every makes mistakes, especially on your very first character and you should be able to have a chance to fix it

Posted By Aeria Mobile

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedFeb 24, 2013 1:52 pm
You do have a chance to fix it. You can simply earn more class points; it doesn't stop increasing when your class level caps. If you didn't level the skill you wanted, then just keep playing and have all your skills maxed.

mrdolphin

Rank 2
PostedFeb 24, 2013 2:04 pm
Memory tome for KP and an item for CP are completely different situations. KP is limited, you have at most 75. CP on a class can be accrued even if the class is maxed. Although some moves on certain classes could be left at level 1 for the sake of conserving MP, there's some value to level every skill as far as I know. So if the point of resetting CP is to reuse what you used on a "useless skilll," then as Katashi said, just get more. Re-leveling a class is a waste of time, as well as spending gold/AP for such an inefficient use of resource. If it's to keep skills for Mp conservation, you should have an illu handy (plus there's no skill you would be spamming that doesn't benefit from having a higher level).

Lvl 7X <br> Warrior(DPS)/Thief/MA/BD/Samurai/Ranger/Engi <br> <a>YT channel</a>