Distex

Rank 0
Distex
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:56 pm

[Help] Need advice - Prophets

lvl 80 arena bracket for Prophets
Hello there my fellow Grantfantasians =w=

In leveling out of 70 arena I would like some information in the equipments that are needed for lvl 80 arena.

For Equipments which:

Shield - Currently have Realm of Eternity
Hammer - Currently have Arctic King - Fang of Light
Staff - Radiant Halo Core
Armor - Singer of the Verse (lvl 70 sprite set)
Relic - Bloody Tears

For Masteris:
Which ones do I max out first (including the 75 ones)?
Where should I grind for them? (has a Templar lover =w=)

Also for PVP:
- I don't get that much Saphael's Heart Points from PvP even though I heal alot.
- How does the Rankings work in the Saints section?

Sorry for all of the questions Very Happy ~
=w= Thanks! (just incase im not here to say it myself)~
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 25, 2013 10:26 pm
Equipment:

- Alternate World - Breakout (Level 80 Yellow Staff)
This is great for DPSing, and the MP drain ability is fun for trolling~

- Destruction Eagle (Level 74 Orange Staff)
Gives you immunity against sleep status. It's really useful for fearing, and also for avoiding AM's sleep AoE.

Gears like 75 shield and 75 one handed hammer aren't really needed, but can be useful in certain situations if it fits your play-style. 65 shield is still the best shield imo, and you're going to hug your sleep hammy at any level.

You should farm your 75 PvP set before lvling out of 70, it's the best set to PvP in.

Masteries:

You should max out the DEF one first, as it will help you grind the rest of your mastery points. I did DEF > Casting Time > HP > M-DEF, then the rest as I saw fit.

You can both duo and solo MPT. I personally never duoed with a templar, but it shouldn't be all that different, you can choose to either support your lover as they DPS, or you can DPS. I wrote a post on how to solo MPT using a prophet here, if you want to take a look. That was back before titles had effects, and +18 came out.. so I'm sure it can be ran a lot better now~

PvP:

Points eventually somewhat max out for each of the categories. To get as much points as possible, you should try to do other stuff too, rather than only healing. Try to cap some crystals, damage some players, kill someone~

The Saint ranking is based on max treatment amount of the month. Your highest amount of treatment will be counted and ranked up against others qualified for the Saint ranking. You need at least 30 frequency to appear on the rankings. Only the priest branch can get on this ranking, even though not only healing spells count towards treatment in PvP~

I hope this somewhat helped you!

Distex

Rank 0
Distex
PostedFeb 26, 2013 12:49 am

Thanks

;O;
Omaigurd thanks ;O; <3 love you long time.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 27, 2013 4:57 am
Annnnnnnnnd this is where play style comes into play.
Many Prophets like the 75 shield as a main shield.
Just as many Prophets also like the 65 shield as a main shield, like Bambi.

Personally, I almost never use my 65 shield as a "main" shield anymore. It doesn't proc enough at the right moment in my opinion. Against a DMN or AM, yeah sure no reason not to use it. Any other class? No thanks.

I suggest making the 75 orange shield, at least. Try it out. 75 is and will always be my main shield until I level up to something else. In 80 arena you will notice the tankiness by a large margin.

If you play well enough (kite heals, pots, dispells, CCing, etc) you'll be the hardest target to kill for the 4 and a 1/2 class types out of the 8 classes Grand Fantasia has. The half being Mystics, since some of them go melee and some of them go magic. And then there is Prophet, they should not be able to kill you unless you are extremely under leveled and they literally fear lock combo you for a long period of time with a +18 anti-sleep staff. Which, wouldn't happen in arena. So, there's only really 2 and 1/2 classes the 75 shield does not counter, but your skills do, which is more then enough to not even break a sweat.

I really strongly suggest trying the 75 shield, that shield has done wonders for me during my time in 80 arena. And this is coming from a person who literally enjoys being able to tank everyone and anything. Also, get a PVP set ASAP.

If you want more points, heal, DPS, and hit crystal. Basically do and fill every role you can to the best of your abilities. You'll see a noticeable raise in your point pay out.

Saltwater_Clock

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2013 12:05 pm
Wow~ Thank you for posting the topic, and thank you for the replies! /o/ This helps me a lot too >.< <3