vleka4a

Rank 0
vleka4a
PostedFeb 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Window mode isue

So i enter the game change the settings and when i click the window mode in lobby it shrinks the window down to like 80x80 and the ratio i set it up before doin it is 4*3 at 800x600 tried pretty much all the ratios and the resolutions and didn't see any change.I have "DriverScanner 2012" so the drivers on the pc are up to date.Any idea what i'm doing wrong ?
Advertisement

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedFeb 22, 2013 2:43 pm
Hey there vleka! Smile

If you say every drives are updated and it shouldn't be an A.V.A. Issue, than it's probably something related with your monitor.

Either way, if you don't think it's something related with your Monitor you can try this:

1: Go here and Download the file: AVAOptionSetting.ini

2: Copy the file you just downloaded (AVAOptionSetting.ini) and Paste it on the following directory:

If you use Aeria Ignite:

• C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config

If you use Steam:

• C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ava\avaGame\Config

I hope this can fix your issue.

If you have any question or if this didn't fixed the issue don't hesitate and reply again on this thread!

If this fixed your issue come here aswell confirming it fixed the issue. Smile

vleka4a

Rank 0
vleka4a
PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:05 pm
Well i doub it would be the monitor since i am using a laptop Very Happy and replaced the file but it ddnt work Confused might it be cause i need any nvidia driver ? Since i am able to do it on the pc but not on the laptop ?

Let me tell you how you measure a man,when his world starts to fall see how tall he stands.It matters not how many times you fall down,what matters most how many times you rise.

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 22, 2013 3:10 pm
vleka4a wrote:
Well i doub it would be the monitor since i am using a laptop Very Happy and replaced the file but it ddnt work Confused might it be cause i need any nvidia driver ? Since i am able to do it on the pc but not on the laptop ?  

Yep, probably that but if you can play A.V.A. in Full Screen you good to go buddy! Razz

vleka4a

Rank 0
vleka4a
PostedFeb 23, 2013 6:09 am
Yes but when i Alt+Tab while in the game it gives me this http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15509941#15509941 isue so i was hoping to play it in window so it wont crash Very Happy

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 23, 2013 8:37 am
vleka4a wrote:
Yes but when i Alt+Tab while in the game it gives me this http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15509941#15509941 isue so i was hoping to play it in window so it wont crash Very Happy  

Oh I see...that's something related with corrupted files.

You can try download the A.V.A. Folder I uploaded, it's working and when you download it you won't need to waste some hours to update A.V.A. since the folder is already updated from the Valentines Content Update.

Just follow the simple steps I've state it on that post.

vleka4a

Rank 0
vleka4a
PostedFeb 23, 2013 12:54 pm
Nope didn't work either when i launch it shrinks the window again finally made a video of it Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKSk2veuWfw

Let me tell you how you measure a man,when his world starts to fall see how tall he stands.It matters not how many times you fall down,what matters most how many times you rise.

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:25 pm
vleka4a wrote:
Nope didn't work either when i launch it shrinks the window again finally made a video of it Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKSk2veuWfw  

Try to really install A.V.A. on your PC and not on a Pen drive or any other storage device like CD's.

I can see that because that folder is on a 'E:' so try to do it on 'C:' or 'D:' or you really have an 'E:' Internal Disk?

vleka4a

Rank 0
vleka4a
PostedFeb 23, 2013 1:55 pm
Yes i got 500 gb hdd so i separated them on 3 drives and i have a installed one with the aeria ignite but i tried it with your folder also and it does the same thing.

The2009RKO

PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:14 pm
vleka4a wrote:
Yes i got 500 gb hdd so i separated them on 3 drives and i have a installed one with the aeria ignite but i tried it with your folder also and it does the same thing.  

Either way you could try to do it only on 1 hard drive.

But let's try another thing...

1: Go to your A.V.A. config folder (located here: AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\Config)

2: Locate the 'AVAOptionSettings' file and open it with Notepad.

3: Change the 'StartUpResX' and 'StartUpResY' to your desktop resolutions. For example, if you have 1366x768, you would have 1366 for StartUpResX and 768 for StartUpResY.

4: Save the file and try now.