Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:33 pm
Can we please have the ability to give leadership to someone else in the guild?
Advertisement

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 12:12 pm
While in brawl mode or story fights have a button that puts out your preset 5 pirates to fight inside of constantly changing pirates

madcat723

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:38 pm
make it where I can listen to music or podcasts while playing pirate maidens. I'm pretty sure I can do this while playing immortalis and other aeria mobile games.

Also when cards hit max lvl you can still enhance them giving them 1 combo level each time you use a card. Can you guys make it so that if I enhance my lvl 10 card with 5 jewels to gain 5 combo levels instead of 1 maybe 2 combo levels..

demona01

Rank 0
demona01
PostedFeb 21, 2013 12:11 am
Need a method to change the guild leader if he stops playing.

Other games I've played have a absence period of two weeks on average, at which point the other guild members can self nominate or nominate others to take over. Since guilds are pretty small right now I'd recommend just one member needing to second the motion - ie/Sue the pirate nominates herself and Betty the pirate seconds the motion - Sue is now guild leader. Give it a 48 hour period so that other guild members can nominate and if there's more then one then whomever gets the most votes wins - 48 hour election. In the event of a tie, whichever pirate has the most brawl points.

Another option would be to make one of the first mates automatically become guild leader if the current leader hasn't logged on in two weeks - award leadership to the highest ranked mate who has logged on within the past week. If no mate meets that criteria then the highest ranked guild member who has logged in over the past week.

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:12 am
Can u maximize the amount of pirate u can own each account currently its 70 how about making it 100+ >< or something like that haha currently there is so many pirate available dont want to lose any of it >< or at least make something like a storage u can store unused card with unlimited amount u can put haha

KamiKQ

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 4:06 am

Guilds

Guild system should be reworked a little. If the leader stops playing for more than 3 days lets say. The leader should be demoted and the next top contributor should replace the leader. This process should take place until an active plauer takes the position. Also, I feel that of someone does succeed the leader, they should have the right to change the guild name.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Randomuse7

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Guilds

KamiKQ wrote:
Guild system should be reworked a little. If the leader stops playing for more than 3 days lets say. The leader should be demoted and the next top contributor should replace the leader. This process should take place until an active plauer takes the position. Also, I feel that of someone does succeed the leader, they should have the right to change the guild name.  

By the way, the guild name is not permanent. The leader can change it anytime, as many times they want, so if someone succeeds the leader they would have that option already.

itsjoyjason

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2013 9:41 am
A better communication system, please?

The only form of communication is the greeting system, and even that's limited to 50 characters, along with the fact that the game "cuts off" the greeting after about 20 characters.

It's rather hard to communicate with guild members, or other players including friends.

Fureshi

Rank 0
Fureshi
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Defensive Cool Down on Brawls

I finally acquired Holyn's Orange bottle at 7am today. I put 19 traps on it, hoping to obtain the Purple bottle later on. I went to work and when I returned home at 6:30pm, the traps had been sprung and the bottle stolen. I'm not sure if the admins understand how rare that bottle is but 90% of the time it seems, no one has it. My issue is not so much the fact that the bottle is next to unobtainable. Rather, the fact that I was attacked over 20 times in less that 12hrs. I don't even restore ATK that fast!

I think it would be fair to set up a shield for around 3hrs after failing to defend against an enemy's attacks (dare I point to Clash of Clans) instead of wasting so much gold on delaying the inevitable. If you could also make the bottles a little more accessible, even if it means buying them, this would be most helpful.

Thanks

フレシ

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedMar 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Re: Defensive Cool Down on Brawls

Fureshi wrote:
I finally acquired Holyn's Orange bottle at 7am today. I put 19 traps on it, hoping to obtain the Purple bottle later on. I went to work and when I returned home at 6:30pm, the traps had been sprung and the bottle stolen. I'm not sure if the admins understand how rare that bottle is but 90% of the time it seems, no one has it. My issue is not so much the fact that the bottle is next to unobtainable. Rather, the fact that I was attacked over 20 times in less that 12hrs. I don't even restore ATK that fast!

I think it would be fair to set up a shield for around 3hrs after failing to defend against an enemy's attacks (dare I point to Clash of Clans) instead of wasting so much gold on delaying the inevitable. If you could also make the bottles a little more accessible, even if it means buying them, this would be most helpful.

Thanks

フレシ  

I hate to break it to you, but it is your prerogative to defend your bottles appropriately, whether it be by getting a better defense or by acquiring more booby-traps, because you cannot expect everyone to graciously let you hold on to a rare bottle for 12 hours.