fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:36 am

Pricateer Awards : super booty

Any one got the kraken jugs tonic cestus jugs trap chicken and the the 10 s.rare care yet just wondering >_>
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:18 am
I got 5 Kraken Jugs and 15 Roast Chicken from Aeria on Saturday (IIRC), along with a Chef Arica. I'm not sure if it was from the Awards thing, because I was pretty sure I had cleared a lot of different challenges, but that's the only conclusion I could come up with.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:18 am
So u got 15 chicken isnt it suppose to be 5 tonic for friends 5 tonic for wins 5 cestus jugs for greet 5 kraken for initiate of brawls 5 roast chiken for clear story and the traps and chef cecil isnt it suppose to be some angel card i dont remember >_> pretty sure i made all 5 out of 6 achievement except for the traps

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:28 am
Chef Arica and Chef Cecil are different Wink

Arica is the one that looks like Lonesome Marlene.

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:31 am

Privateer Awards : super booty Lol just notice i mispell it

oooops haha i saw chef i assume it was Cecil hahahaha did u get ur item to mia? or is it just me again >_> that didnt recieve it <_<

Btw should i make a ticket since i am not really sure if u guys finish giving the item prize for privateer or is it still in progress no update in news in Pirate Maidens

Mia.Skye

Rank 0
Mia.Skye
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:58 am
I'm not sure if I qualified for any rewards. :<

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:06 am
lol true very hard to track i wish if they doing achievement event at least they make an icon for achievement so u can track if how far u gone to it >_> or some other event like Rescue event Brawl event u will know what your rescue count in the current or brawl in that current count of the event and u can click the prize for yourself and get it yourself so it will be easier for u guys <_< if its a raffle event make some thing like a real raffle so u will know who won or something like. that like a u watching a tv and getting the result for a lottery i know this isnt part of the game but pretty sure u guys can make something unbelievable in your games ^^

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedFeb 22, 2013 12:36 pm
So it's been a few days since they finished paying out the rewards, but I still didn't receive the 5 Cetus Jugs for Greeting 60 people. I'm positive I greeted at least 60 people and probably even 60 unique people (in case it's just like the Friend Achievement where you -apperantly- needed to Friend 20 unique people).

So has anyone gotten Cetus Jugs? It could be that I didn't greet 60 unique people afterall (but it would've been like 59 then) or Aeria could've forgotten about rewarding them.

So far, anyone I asked did not receive Cetus Jugs, but none of them were certain of having Greeted 60 unique players.

fujima55

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2013 2:35 am
well i am not really sure wat happen but maybe they gave up checking 1 by 1 lol all our member got 5x tonic 5x jugs so maybe they just gave out to all community that item so they will be no more need to check 1 by 1 >< well either way its fine better than nothing ><

Rosstein

Rank 0
Rosstein
PostedFeb 24, 2013 5:38 pm
3 Days and only 1 reply... It would be really appreciated if more Members could say wether they received Cetus Jugs or not.

Or if a GM can confirm that the Cetus Jugs have in fact been sent as Awards, which would confirm my suspicion that you needed to Greet 60 unique players and I barely missed out.